Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm confused with bill payment

Options
  • 01-09-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

[font=arial, sans-serif]Hi, I have a problem. I  have payed an amount of 77.00 euro to my old account at  my old adress  with my EasyPay Electricity card from electric ireland ( before I payed with paper  bill)  because I haven't received any paper bill at the begining of august and now a got a message from electric ireland saying that I owe an amount of 157.64 euro . I recently moved to my new adress and that why  I want you to give some advice about how can I close my old account and if there is a possibility to transfer these money from my old account to the new one?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi FRLeonid,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you mistakenly transferred money to a closed account (and if it isn't closed we can close it for you) we should be able to transfer this to your currently active account without a problem.

Just send us the following details by private message and we'll look into this for you:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement