Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Visa Card Expired

Options
  • 01-09-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

My BOI Visa Card expiry date is 09/15, does that mean as of today it will no longer work or as of the end of the month it will no longer work? I've been away for a few weeks and never got around to going into the bank to applying for a new one and it only hit me today what date was on it.

What is the process for applying for a new one and typically how long would it take? I'm going away this weekend and will have no other access to cash otherwise.

Thanks,
    Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Ferris_Bueller, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us there on Boards.ie.

We can confirm that your card is valid until the last day of the expiry month. In this case, your card is valid until the 30th of September. 

Renewal cards are automatically issued to the address on your account by the 2nd week of the expiry month. If you do not received this card or have changed address recently please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,525 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Hi Ferris_Bueller, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us there on Boards.ie.

We can confirm that your card is valid until the last day of the expiry month. In this case, your card is valid until the 30th of September. 

Renewal cards are automatically issued to the address on your account by the 2nd week of the expiry month. If you do not received this card or have changed address recently please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be more than happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,

Thanks very much for the quick reply! Crisis avoided :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

You're more than welcome and delighted we could help today. 

We hope you enjoy your weekend and if we can help with anything else here again, please don't hesitate to post again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement