Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl Stikeez Submarine

Options
  • 01-09-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Anyone, please God, anyone know where I can get 2 Lidl Stikeez Submarines.

I have been in 6 Lidls around Dublin today and she's up in the one's in Kildare and cannot not get them anywhere. And they say that they will not be getting them back in.

And she promised the boys that she would get them today because they are back in school today.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Anyone, please God, anyone know where I can get 2 Lidl Stikeez Submarines.

I have been in 6 Lidls around Dublin today and she's up in the one's in Kildare and cannot not get them anywhere. And they say that they will not be getting them back in.

And she promised the boys that she would get them today because they are back in school today.

Thanks
    I'll try mine today for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭pauldavis123

Ring the helpline, they have live stock levels

Our friendly telephone service is available to you free of charge on the number below:

1800 347 447 (Republic of Ireland only)

Our opening hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
    Saturday - 9:00am - 6:00pm

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

OMG CALL 112!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

Ring the helpline, they have live stock levels
    I cant get them anywhere! Tried customer service yesterday, got bad news.

Our friendly telephone service is available to you free of charge on the number below:

1800 347 447 (Republic of Ireland only)

Our opening hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm
    Saturday - 9:00am - 6:00pm

Thank you for contacting our Customer Service Department regarding the Stikeez submarines on sale in our stores. We did experience some telephone difficuties earlier today due to a technical issue.

Unfortunately the Submarines have sold out in our stores.

In closing we appreciate your interest, are sorry that we could not provide you with a comprehensive answer this time but trust you will contact us in the future should you have a need for any further in Assuring you of our best intentions at all times.
    Regards, Anne-Marie

Customer Services Dept

Advertisement