Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good forums for Horse people?

Options
  • 01-09-2015 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi guys,

As the title really. Am wondering if any of you have come across good online forums for Irish horse people. I'm on Horse and Hound a bit and it's great, as I suppose with the population there's always lots going on, and new discussions every day.

It's a bit sad there doesn't seem to be a great and active one in Ireland, or perhaps there is and I just don't know about it. Your thoughts, if any:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

Stable to stable used to be great.
    Don't know what happened to it.
    It didnt have a mobile site to my knowledge.
    Not many more other than the equestrian forum on boards!
    Us irish are too busy with our horses and don't have time to be on forums!!.

Other than the English ones I'm not aware of any,

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Lucy Anne

It's a pity about stable to stable alright, I wonder why it stopped; we could do with a really good active forum here. Oh well, can't have everything I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Nothing other than stable to stable. A few Facebook groups are active enough but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

Here! If we post it will grow. I am kinda getting back into things again now too, after a three year break.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Rips

^^ This.

Specific forums are a dying breed anyway, with more people using their phones and facebook groups - another popular UK horse forum is slowly dying as a result of downtime similar to how Stable to Stable went.

I don't like Horse and Hound myself as its too big.

• Advertisement
Advertisement