Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three to Meteor

Options
  • 01-09-2015 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Moving from Three this month as I've found their customer service hasn't been great since they changed from O2, also getting more dropped calls and the coverage where I work is pretty crap. Currently Meteor have the best offer in terms of the phone I want and the monthly price I want to pay, but I've heard that their coverage is spotty.

I know every network will have issues, but I'd like to hear folks experiences of Meteor.

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

tbm wrote: »
    Moving from Three this month as I've found their customer service hasn't been great since they changed from O2, also getting more dropped calls and the coverage where I work is pretty crap. Currently Meteor have the best offer in terms of the phone I want and the monthly price I want to pay, but I've heard that their coverage is spotty.

I know every network will have issues, but I'd like to hear folks experiences of Meteor.

Ta!

I used to be with meteor and coverage was grand for me, I was using it in the Dublin and surrounding areas, coverage will depend of your location, best mention where you will mostly use your phone so users from that area can give their opinions

If phone is lock make sure you get it unlock before you move. Also that you contract is over or you will have to pay the remaining of your contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭tbm

nava wrote: »
    I used to be with meteor and coverage was grand for me, I was using it in the Dublin and surrounding areas, coverage will depend of your location, best mention where you will mostly use your phone so users from that area can give their opinions

If phone is lock make sure you get it unlock before you move. Also that you contract is over or you will have to pay the remaining of your contract.

Thanks @nava. I'll be in Dublin mainly, though I get around the country from time to time.

Contract is up at the end of the Month. My phone is also unlocked so I'm good to go.

Advertisement