Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ntdll.dll troubles

• 01-09-2015 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Despite 3 chats with Adobe agents, a Windows update that lasted 28 HOURS and trying the troubleshooting tips on the Adobe help page, Photoshop CC 2015 is still crashing on launch!
    I am getting very frustrated as I have only been able to use it twice since I bought it.
    I am running Windows 7 on a 32 bit PC.
    Here's the error identified by Windows:

C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8FC2.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
    C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA649.tmp.appcompat.txt
    C:\Users\[name]\AppData\Local\Temp\WERCAC9.tmp.mdmp
    The last Adobe agent identified the problem as a Microsoft Windows problem due to ntdll.dll (whatever that is!)
    Any tips on how to solve this?
    Pretty please??
    Below is a copy of the Event log
    Faulting application name: Photoshop.exe, version: 16.0.1.168, time stamp: 0x55af54b1
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18939, time stamp: 0x55afd7a8
    Exception code: 0xc0000374
    Fault offset: 0x000c3f83
    Faulting process id: 0xdac
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d0e4b2a05021dd
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2015 (32 Bit)\Photoshop.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 1974bf78-50a6-11e5-8d2c-0019db36332a
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Have you tried completely removing photoshop, rebooting and then reinstalling? It could be a result of photoshop not installing correctly.

Advertisement