Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K Leisure or Osprey Gym?

Options
  • 01-09-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hey
    Just wondering if you could please advise which would be the best option of the two?
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭Rackstar

I was a member of the osprey for a few years and used to use K leisure when the Osprey closed for Xmas. K leisure is nice but wouldn't have as good a free weight area as the Osprey. K leisure had nicer newer machines than Osprey. Over all though I'd go with the Osprey.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭MotorMike

Killashee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

depends on what you will use gym for

weights?
    cardio?
    swimming?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭micks

Killashee :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Yep, Killashee for sure !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

Thanks a million for all your replies
    Hadn't even considered the Killashee to be honest. I'll be coming from Newbridge.

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    depends on what you will use gym for

weights?
    cardio?
    swimming?

Hi
    Thanks for your reply.
    It will be for cardio and weights.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Fudge74 wrote: »
    Thanks a million for all your replies
    Hadn't even considered the Killashee to be honest. I'll be coming from Newbridge.

Its a really nice place and the people are sound in it, been to a couple of the others before and I met some eejits in them !!!

Yeah....... I hear ya!!!! I'm afraid of joining somewhere that's real cliquey if you know what I mean!!! Or somewhere that's full of mirror posers!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Im in the same boat. Moving to Newbridge soon and looking for somewhere with a decent free weights area and machines within about 15-20 mins drive. Not too fussed on the cardio as much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

i live in newbridge and go kilashee 4 times a week and drive aint bad and kilashee is 10 times better than osprey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

If you really want results check out the performance and fitness academy

Advertisement