Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport New Routes 2016

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

This FR putting the squzze on the DAA and others to get an even better deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,162 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Don't mean to be negative, but is this not the wrong thread?

Considering FR dropped little capacity and announced it big time, yet didn't announce the massive Shannon reduction, is a hint that its all a game to get the DAA to reduce fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Cessna_Pilot

roundymac wrote: »
    This FR putting the squzze on the DAA and others to get an even better deal.

Without a doubt this is the case. I'd expect a new deal to be agreed in the coming months.I wouldn't be too surprised if something is "worked out" with the DAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Carnacalla wrote: »
    I had forgotten too, but a quick Wikipedia told me "Hartford-Springfield (begins 28 September 2016", aka "Bradley International Airport". Alternatively search the Aer Lingus website.

Also yet to start is Newark, which starts Thursday!

Interesting to see that more than half the passengers on the inaugural flight earlier today originated their journey elsewhere in Europe. That bodes well for demand for these and other new US routes to be announced.

http://www.travelextra.ie/aer-lingus-launch-new-route-dublin-newark/

Advertisement