Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW-1070

Options
  • 01-09-2015 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

I have a HKC SW-1070 and it has no indicator on the keypad to indicate if the alarm is set or not. Is this a programming issue ?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

That is the correct configuration.
    This can be changes in engineer menu
    System Options Menu>Arming Options Menu>Display Armed.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭djh2009

KoolKid wrote: »
    That is the correct configuration.
    This can be changes in engineer menu
    System Options Menu>Arming Options Menu>Display Armed.

Thanks , I found that menu , changed the "Display Armed " to Yes but still no indicator lighting up. Any ideas ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

System Options >Part guard options >Indicate Part guard.

I get a flashing red light on the alarm led on the panel when I part set it but nothing on a full set ?

But sure on full set no body is going to be there to see it????

• Advertisement

But sure on full set no body is going to be there to see it????
    Haha, good point. I'm in the middle of doing a few jobs around the house and wasn't thinking. Is the flashing red the correct indicator ? I thought it would have been a solid lit red light. Thanks for all your help with this, btw.

No that's the correct indication. It's designed to catch your eye when you come downstairs if the system is part set.

No that's the correct indication. It's designed to catch your eye when you come downstairs if the system is part set.

That's great. Thanks again for your help. Very kind of you.

No problem.;)

Advertisement