Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus - part II **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

lennymc wrote: »
    Saving myself for the DD!

I even took the track bike down off the wall today beasty!!!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I even took the track bike down off the wall today beasty!!!
    Think you did that one day last year lenny. It's ornamental features rapidly came back to the fore though

Anyway I'll put in a special word for you. I have little doubt you will enjoy yourself in the A group....

Beasty wrote: »
    Think you did that one day last year lenny. It's ornamental features rapidly came back to the fore though

Anyway I'll put in a special word for you. I have little doubt you will enjoy yourself in the A group....

Where A is the slowest?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Where A is the slowest?
    The C-Men fulfil that role....

The C-Men fulfil that role....

I think I will stay away from the cmen

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

I think I will stay away from the cmen

More a fan of the men-c's?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I see the official Giro d'Italia site is claiming on it's Roll of Honor page that a certain Irish man is an Italian.........

I'll ring Joe Duffy on Monday.

Giro%20Error.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Just when I was getting my grove on for training for the lap de gaps, I get the norovirus

there is no other reason for me to post this apart from that fact that I'm feeling very unwell and am being shunned by my girlfriend whose training for the same event has not been interrupted so i want attention and sympathy. Rule 5 goes right out the window with this bloody thing

also a great time for netflix to get strict on vpns :(

On the other hand, having a house full of high5 tabs is really working for the dehydration

please send help, tabs and flat 7up

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

just claim the vomiting is from training too hard.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I got a dose of "unpleasantness" last year, lost more weight in three days than months of hard training, well worth it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Aside from 4 short cycles in Poland over the Easter break, it's been eight months since I last rode my bikes. The result? Very hairy legs and I'm now 79kgs which is 7kgs up from my racing weight!!!

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Aside from 4 short cycles in Poland over the Easter break, it's been eight months since I last rode my bikes. The result? Very hairy legs and I'm now 79kgs which is 7kgs up from my racing weight!!!

What I wouldn't give to be 7kgs up from your racing wei......

Ohhhhh, a donut.

omnomnomnom.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

What I wouldn't give to be 7kgs up from your

I read his post and was like, that cocky sh1t. Look at me, haven't done a tap and I am still lighter than you, you fatty CramCycle. I felt it was personal and unnecessary, although I let it go because I would have done the same if I wasn't. On the plus side, there is more of me to love and sometimes, I think that makes him a little jealous and that's why the hurtful comments come out.

CramCycle wrote: »
    I read his post and was like, that cocky sh1t. Look at me, haven't done a tap and I am still lighter than you, you fatty CramCycle. I felt it was personal and unnecessary, although I let it go because I would have done the same if I wasn't. On the plus side, there is more of me to love and sometimes, I think that makes him a little jealous and that's why the hurtful comments come out.

Awh, sorry dude! Sometimes I just forget that not everyone is a natural athlete like me! ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Ewww fatty :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭Skrynesaver

CramCycle wrote: »
    I got a dose of "unpleasantness" last year, lost more weight in three days than months of hard training, well worth it :pac:

Ah the Indian diet... "You too can look like dis in tree days"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

ANyone any recommendations,

Have partial plate, car and driver description for a close pass then side swipe, have gps data to say what happened where and when.

Got in touch with AA roadwatch, fat chance of going to gardai without a full plate?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

manafana wrote: »

Have partial plate, car and driver description for a close pass then side swipe, have gps data to say what happened where and when.

Got in touch with AA roadwatch, fat chance of going to gardai without a full plate?

Traffic Watch

Weepsie wrote: »
    Traffic Watch

Thanks, I'll get in touch, i reckon he must be pretty local as he tried to lose me when i had calmed enough to try get a full reg and he knew all the turns when he could have just gone straight up road up a hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

That Garda are very good with cycling related stuff, or so i have found.

I tend to approach the subject from the point of view that, I don't really want to be here but I was thinking what if it was some young kids out biking or ? So maybe having a quiet word with the driver would be a good thing?

It tends to yield more results that than going looking for blood, if that makes sense.

If the driver cops on, then that is a good thing.

• Advertisement

That Garda are very good with cycling related stuff, or so i have found.

I tend to approach the subject from the point of view that, I don't really want to be here but I was thinking what if it was some young kids out biking or ? So maybe having a quiet word with the driver would be a good thing?

It tends to yield more results that than going looking for blood, if that makes sense.

If the driver cops on, then that is a good thing.

Yeah i reported once but that time I knew the lorry could easily be found given the branding and time etc. Tis time i'd feel id need more information on the car for gardai to act.

Crazy stuff really to swipe someone off road then try and lose me so i dont see where you live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Yeah i reported once but that time I knew the lorry could easily be found given the branding and time etc. Tis time i'd feel id need more information on the car for gardai to act.

Crazy stuff really to swipe someone off road then try and lose me so i dont see where you live

Partial reg, make, model, and colour are likely enough.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Fook you're heavier then I am now !!!

RobFowl wrote: »
    He's given me a new target also

:pac:

I should be, I'm what, 5 inches taller? You're a whippet these days anyway.

He's given me a new target also

:pac:

Fire away!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Jeepers. Here's me all happy after finally getting sub 100kg :)

Luskfowl? Rob_Doyle?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Idiot cycling on the wrong side of the road between Lusk and Blake's Cross this morning causing oncoming traffic to take evasive action. The mind boggles!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Idiot cycling on the wrong side of the road between Lusk and Blake's Cross this morning causing oncoming traffic to take evasive action. The mind boggles!

and expect something on facebook about the 'idiot drivers' from the cyclist shortly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement