Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus - part II **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Pippo can solve this. NSFW and NSFP.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BHE6MrngFIj/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Raam wrote: »
    Pippo can solve this. NSFW and NSFP.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BHE6MrngFIj/

Some great tattoos there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Some great tattoos there.

Serious quads...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

Serious quads...

"Pro cyclist in serious quads shocker"

"You won't believe what happened when he put his leg down."

Click, click, clickitty, click.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

Came across this Raleigh RM1 today at Elfin Windmill in Roscommon. Interesting to see two chains. One for the motor the other for pedalling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    "Pro cyclist in serious quads shocker"

"You won't believe what happened when he put his leg down."

Click, click, clickitty, click.

Who's shocked? I was just commenting, and a little envious

Who's shocked? I was just commenting, and a little envious

Nobody probably but sensationalism sells.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭Thud

All gone a little bit tense in here lately

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

Thud wrote: »
    All gone a little bit tense in here lately
    A good ride fixes everything

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

A good ride

Me gusta :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

traprunner wrote: »
    Came across this Raleigh RM1 today at Elfin Windmill in Roscommon. Interesting to see two chains. One for the motor the other for pedalling.

Tax is out of date by a month or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Another "Thanks cycling!" moment.

On my way back from my folks house with a bag full of clothes that stopped fitting me 7 years ago.

No need to waste bicycle money on new work shirts now!

#cycleoflife

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

how do people deal with sweaty eyewear on cycles?
    i've a cheapo pair of glasses and i find that after a while, the insides get covered in sweat. do i just take my top off to cool down and lessen the sweat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

On my way back from my folks house with a bag full of clothes that stopped fitting me 7 years ago.

I'd need to do the same if I stop cycling... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

i've a cheapo pair of glasses and i find that after a while, the insides get covered in sweat. do i just take my top off to cool down and lessen the sweat?
    Head buff thingy for soakage is what I use. And a spare should there be a coffee during spin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

i invested in mid range pair, these have venting and dont fog up unless your going very very slow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

traprunner wrote: »
    Going by the registration, it must be older than it looks. It has the original series for Roscommon which began with DI 1 in 1903 and ended with DI 9999 in December 1963. Presumably DI 7887 would be late 1950's/early 1960's given that the numbers would have increased rapidly towards the end of the series as motor vehicles became more popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭traprunner

Going by the registration, it must be older than it looks. It has the original series for Roscommon which began with DI 1 in 1903 and ended with DI 9999 in December 1963. Presumably DI 7887 would be late 1950's/early 1960's given that the numbers would have increased rapidly towards the end of the series as motor vehicles became more popular.

The RM1 was originally manufactured in 1958 I think so you'd be spot on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

I can't help myself...

YC59x4V.jpg

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

David Cameron, Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, Liz Windsor - our boys took one helluva beating:(:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Beasty wrote: »
    David Cameron, Boris Johnson, Jeremy Corbyn, Nigel Farage, Liz Windsor - our boys took one helluva beating:(:o

Read a Roy Hodgson quote earlier saying Iceland were 'the ultimate test'...I laughed at the time :p

Presumably some Icelandic commentary will be along shortly!

For old time's sake!

colm18 wrote: »
    Read a Roy Hodgson quote earlier saying Iceland were 'the ultimate test'...I laughed at the time :p

He was right. They were the last test!

Are we still meant to behave the same towards the Brits on boards in light of recent developments or can we charge them levies for the enjoying that priviledge?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Are we still meant to behave the same towards the Brits on boards in light of recent developments or can we charge them levies for the enjoying that priviledge?

They have to apply for a new visa each time they post from now on ;)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

RobFowl wrote: »
    They have to apply for a new visa each time they post from now on ;)
    We've decided to charge for any drivel that's posted. The last 2 posts are examples of the sort of stuff that will hopefully allow Boards to flourish again....

Beasty wrote: »
    We've decided to charge for any drivel that's posted. The last 2 posts are examples of the sort of stuff that will hopefully allow Boards to flourish again....

Your surname is not British enough sounding. You could be out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

Your surname is not British enough sounding. You could be out soon.

Beasty Reginald bottomsniffler the third mbe (member of boards elite) sounds quite British to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement