Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus - part II **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Lad wheeled a Planet X by me out of a Tesco, 3 scangers remarked to each other that that would be worth stealing as it's worth about 3 grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Lad wheeled a Planet X by me out of a Tesco, 3 scangers remarked to each other that that would be worth stealing as it's worth about 3 grand.

Really, the police inability to end bike theft is incredible. It's an industrial-scale theft racket run by little boys!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Chuchote wrote: »
    Really, the police inability to end bike theft is incredible. It's an industrial-scale theft racket run by little boys!

I had to give a statement last weekend after a break in to our mobile home, the Guard relayed a shocking tale of woe regrading resources. Fortunately for us the skanger who broke in left his dole receipt behind...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

There are cars 4 abreast in one of those pictures.

Howth is rammed with cars at the slightest hint of sun too and crawls to a stop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

In the elephant's defence - At least they're wearing bib shorts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Without a doubt, on a sunny day around by the market and pier, its cars that are the nuisance.

Cars are the nuisance generally in Dublin, but you don't see that until you walk and cycle.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

what the hell is going on with the handlebars in the tour de france one?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭Jack the Stripper

Didn't think this question warrants a thread so ask here. What is the maximum if any cyclists in a line permitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Didn't think this question warrants a thread so ask here. What is the maximum if any cyclists in a line permitted.

Infinity.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,619 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i don't understand the question. do you mean i have to be responsible for someone cycling in front or behind me?
    i can be responsible for ensuring there are not three cyclists inside of me. not sure how i can appy that logic to people in front or behind me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

i don't understand the question. do you mean i have to be responsible for someone cycling in front or behind me?
    i can be responsible for ensuring there are not three cyclists inside of me. not sure how i can appy that logic to people in front or behind me.
    :eek: You eat cyclists? Are you the big bad in a fairy tale used to get little cyclists to wear hiviz and helmets?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

ensuring there are not three cyclists inside of me
    You eat cyclists?

Oh, God.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭buffalo

How come boards can't handle fadas lately? Gardaí, the An Post Rás, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

buffalo wrote: »
    How come boards can't handle fadas lately? Gardaí, the An Post Rás, etc.
    A bug with the text editor: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103147350&postcount=3321

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

Wondered about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

That too slow too fast line, reminds me of time a delivery truck close passed me then pulled in 10metres ahead of me.

When asked him why he'd done that, he replied "you where going too fast, and made it difficult for me to pass you"

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Bot of a spill today and all sorted now but big big thanks to the main man Beasty for all his help :)

I owe you big lad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

^^^^^^^
    Glad to hear, you're fit enough to post.

RobFowl wrote: »
    all sorted now
    you were able to buy a new bike on easter sunday?

• Advertisement

Legs or head not in it today, currently having a coffee @60kms. Had planned a 100km spin but might just ramble the 10k home from where I am, something inside keeps at me though telling me these are the days that matter when training.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

It depends on what you;re training for. Sometimes it's better to call it earlier than planned and get the rest that is as important as the training.

Weepsie wrote: »
    It depends on what you;re training for. Sometimes it's better to call it earlier than planned and get the rest that is as important as the training.

Just general training heading for fitness and weight loss. I have targets and goals that I'm after. I was 121kg have that down to 100 but struggling to get lower now so upping my game

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I was thinking of renaming the thread in your honour Rob, but when I realised you were OK I thought I wouldn't give you the satisfaction :pac:
    Glad your OK though, a terrifying experience no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭Thud

cool strava add in for route planning, dunno if it's worth the premium though

http://www.bikeradar.com/road/news/article/mywindsock-takes-strava-nerdom-to-the-next-level-49668/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

Got myself a hardtail, Cannondale Trail SL3 26". Can't really explain why :-o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭daragh_

Alek wrote: »

You don't need a reason. Enjoy!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Jealousy of my increased level of awesomeness since I got mine? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Well wear

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,477 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

CramCycle wrote: »
    I was thinking of renaming the thread in your honour Rob
    Rob & Koutobia's party Bus?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement