Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus - part II **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

lennymc wrote: »
    I refuse to vote for it until you drop your stem some more.

Do as you please :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

AstraMonti wrote: »
    There is a competition running in WeightWeenies. My bike is there.. you can vote for it if you want (no pressure, only 5 stars please :P).

you forgot to include your pedals in the spec suprised you not gone for speedplay to take even more weight off.

Thanks forgot to put the pedals on the sheet, the weight includes them though. Speedplays don't sit well with me, I could have gone 200grams less as well with horrible tyres like Tufo, but the point was it to be a joy to ride. Too bad it's not ridden enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Can you vote for more than one?

Yeap you can vote as many bikes as you like, just once though for each one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

AstraMonti wrote: »
    Do as you please :P

I relented and gave you 1 star

lennymc wrote: »
    I relented and gave you 1 star

I know you like me more than that :P

no, I gave you one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

It's Friday so it must be time to say I hate this thread title !

9300 posts to go before the overlords impose another ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

9300 9299 posts to go before the overlords impose another

FTFY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

RobFowl wrote: »
    It's Friday so it must be time to say I hate this thread title !

9300 posts to go before the overlords impose another ;)

Maybe if you weren't late all the time cos you can't find your favourite shows to match your outfit, you'd be able to catch the bus and join the party.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    Maybe if you weren't late all the time cos you can't find your favourite shows to match your outfit, you'd be able to catch the bus and join the party.

Went to the last party and found it passably entertaining. Didn't justify a sequel though, bit like the expendables.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

In an effort to increase the post count so this thread can be discharged to history, I would like to state that Fishermans Blues is a classic album.

Luxman wrote: »
    In an effort to increase the post count so this thread can be discharged to history, I would like to state that Fishermans Blues is a classic album.

id like to state iv enjoyed the rugby world cup, and lidl has an excellent weissbier and pilsner.

manafana wrote: »
    id like to state iv enjoyed the rugby world cup, and lidl has an excellent weissbier and pilsner.

Nice looking Normandy cider in Lidl yesterday as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭The tax man

Motor doping...the early years.

12088307_10153131894484249_4379627687062173999_n.jpg?oh=38fd797c1941cfeb68e3eb64c5ba0368&oe=569827A1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Luxman wrote: »

Wheels of the World every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,970 ✭✭✭furiousox

Can't we just rename it

connection-time-out.jpg

'cos that's all I see when I look up boards.ie lately.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Can't we just rename it

This maybe??

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1527

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Hmmzis

Went for a swim today, feeling kind of dirty now. Planing to do some running as well later in the off season. Am I in trouble?

• Advertisement

Hmmzis wrote: »
    Went for a swim today, feeling kind of dirty now. Planing to do some running as well later in the off season. Am I in trouble?

you feel more than dirty after a run, as barry mcguigan says stay away fro nthe running post 30s.

Key is to do it but deny it if ever asked ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Caption the picture:

jessethomastriathlife-320x228.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

No showers in pool?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Don't forget your compression socks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I, as some may already know, ended up in the royal canal on my commute a year and a half ago. Maybe it was the world telling me to take up triathlon

365247.jpg

dont worry, Im fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Saw that at the time and actually thought of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

12088494_650697411739671_7414704637906059833_n.jpg?oh=77d68dc728967f2a87b0134510206f66&oe=56C7BBE9

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Interesting BBC audio history of cycling, downloadable http://bikepgh.org/mb/topic/bbc-radio-4-presents-on-your-bike/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement