Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan and Klodi's Party Bus - part II **off topic discussion**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Went for the California sky blue for the new addition to the family. Already have 105 brake calipers on order because the stock unbranded ones are poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Beautiful colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

nee wrote: »
    Pilates is awesome, makes you so strong. Need a good instructor though.
    Would you mind pming me deets of your class?

Done! :)
    Weepsie wrote: »
    Are you a member of the Spencer, Rogue or can you do them separately. I'm in SV beside them, but the classes are not included in membership nor at times I can generally make.

No, I'm not a member. I guess the instructor just rents the studio space for the hour class and you pay him directly for the term. The class is Monday lunchtime 1.15 to 2.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭NamelessPhil

https://goo.gl/images/KfM2uU

Sheep in the Tour of Britain

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

https://goo.gl/images/KfM2uU

Sheep in the Tour of Britain

That's class!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Had a real world meeting with one of the fancier eBikes today. It was a Cube, with a Bosch motor. As I was cycling to work, at a fair clip I noticed the very casually dressed guy a bit ahead of me was freewheeling every so often, and doing only a bit of pedalling and getting further ahead. The speed at the lights too.

Made me think that if I had a commute longer than 25 k, I'd probably get one, and my dad would probably benefit from one too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

From the journal, a grreat photo from Ras na mBán

original?width=630&version=3587301

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

I've seen this gentleman on one of my spins, one fox on his shoulder and the other on a leash. I seriously thought I'm hallucinating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

There used to be someone living around Kilternan with a pet fox on a lead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Alek wrote: »
    I've seen this gentleman on one of my spins, one fox on his shoulder and the other on a leash. I seriously thought I'm hallucinating.
    where did you see him?

• Advertisement

Dublin mountains, somewhere. Perhaps around
    ThisRegard wrote: »
    Kilternan

?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

Weepsie wrote: »
    From the journal, a grreat photo from Ras na mBán

original?width=630&version=3587301

Weirdly, the photo of Patsy Gibbons from Thomastown and Grainne the vixen doesn't show (for me) on Weepsie's post.

ras-na-mban-stage-2-01.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭OleRodrigo

Looks like he was caught pooping on yer mans shoulder.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

All I can see is the future star of the live action version of the Fantastic Mr.Fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Did you know, that if you Google "google", you get over 11 billion results?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

If you google your username Eamonnater you get this:

2496923941.gif

Not sure what it means but their you go.

More fool me, I checked.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Eamonnator wrote: »
    Did you know, that if you Google "google", you get over 11 billion results?
    did you know, that if you google "Did you know, that if you Google "google", you get over 11 billion results?" you get over 71m results?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

where does one get helicopter tape?

did you know, that if you google "Did you know, that if you Google "google", you get over 11 billion results?" you get over 71m results?

Slow night, isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭Chuchote

hopefully this will bury him.

have we had this here before?

Dutch Gold power :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

College registration today, part of my IT password is n1bike... somebody is trying to tell me something

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

This is a verified account, so I guess I can post it:
    TW: George Hook. The first time I went on George Hook's show, he asked me (off air) what size bra I wore.
    https://twitter.com/RosemaryMacCabe/status/906253093418958848
    The second time, he told me I had "queer hair" and said, "I don't know why women do that to their hair – I find it incredibly unattractive."
    https://twitter.com/RosemaryMacCabe/status/906253222033203200

Why didn't she say something at the time though and make a stand?

She says that she made a complaint and Newstalk offered to meet her to discuss, but only on the Newstalk premises, which she refused on the grounds that she might meet Hook again.

Hey excuse for not doing so is pretty poor, what did she think he was going to do to her?

She complains that in her opinion Newstalk don't care about such complaints but she never followed hers up to find out.

Anyway the whole thing is a mess. I've often said on the radio thread that I believe Hook purposely winds people up with his opening monologue, and without having heard the piece, he may have pushed that too far this time. There'll be a concerted effort from everywhere now to have him fired.

• Advertisement

Be a creepy bell-end again, I assume, which I personally would find reasonable grounds to keep away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement