If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cambridge go radio

Options
  • 01-09-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I see you have done a couple of deals on the Cambridge Go Radio recently, any chance you can do another one ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

db707 wrote: »
    I see you have done a couple of deals on the Cambridge Go Radio recently, any chance you can do another one ?
    DB,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the Cambridge Go Radio is a super product - we are completely sold out of the display and Open box models ( its funny both the Customers who got them actually took the time to mail us to say how much they loved them!) we only have the brand new boxed units left now which are great value especially in euro at €199 as the euro pricing includes shipping..

Have a look here:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201101-radio-black.aspx?swapstore=1

I do have one of the pretty amazing Cambridge Bluetone 100's ex display that I would clear at a decent discount?

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200834-bluetone-100.aspx

This is a turbo charged version of the Cambridge Go, with a significantly beefed up casing and a proper 100watt amp - it doesn't have a radio on-board but of course you can stream that via Aptx Bluetooth - I have one black one left ex-display that I would discount from €279 to just €199 including shipping.

Apologies again for the delay and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭db707

db707 wrote: »
    DB,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - the Cambridge Go Radio is a super product - we are completely sold out of the display and Open box models ( its funny both the Customers who got them actually took the time to mail us to say how much they loved them!) we only have the brand new boxed units left now which are great value especially in euro at €199 as the euro pricing includes shipping..

Have a look here:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201101-radio-black.aspx?swapstore=1

I do have one of the pretty amazing Cambridge Bluetone 100's ex display that I would clear at a decent discount?

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200834-bluetone-100.aspx

This is a turbo charged version of the Cambridge Go, with a significantly beefed up casing and a proper 100watt amp - it doesn't have a radio on-board but of course you can stream that via Aptx Bluetooth - I have one black one left ex-display that I would discount from €279 to just €199 including shipping.

Apologies again for the delay and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, thanks very much for the offer, I fancy the Bluetone 100 myself but the family want a "radio" for the kitchen so I think I will give it a miss for now and keep searching for a good deal on a decent radio.  Appreciate the offer however. Thanks DB.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.