Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Dudley Boyz

• 01-09-2015 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

So, I don't know if this has been asked already or if anyone would even know, but do any of you think Bubba Ray and D-Von would be touring Europe with WWE and more importantly, here in November?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

that would be awesome. I think the last time I saw them live with WWE was 2001 in New Haven during the Invasion storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I've never seen them in the flesh, but would be happy if they came. Did you visit Titan Towers?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭PaddyPope

It would be amazing! DUBLIN! GET THE TABLES!

Expecting a decent enough roster but probably being too optimistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I've never seen them in the flesh, but would be happy if they came. Did you visit Titan Towers?

Nah but it was right beside it. Saw them on the way up and back. I was only a youngin and my dad and uncle who had zero interest brought us there. It was mad, it was literally a day or 2 after ECW invaded Raw to join WCW in the angle and it totally changed the advertised card. Nearly every match was a warm up for the Invasion PPV card. Totally ruined a loada spots for me, lol

Advertisement