Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

make four photos in one with photoshop

• 01-09-2015 8:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭

I have four 6x4 photos. I want to put them all on a 6x4 beside each other each on about a quarter of the length. I made a blank 6x4 and can drag the first one in but not the rest. How do i do this please without distorting the images which are of a person

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

just select and copy the picture u want then paste it as a layer into your new blank image , you can then move the layer wherever you want, repeat process with other three images, flatten image at the end and your done

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭JonJones

puddles22 wrote: »
    just select and copy the picture u want then paste it as a layer into your new blank image , you can then move the layer wherever you want, repeat process with other three images, flatten image at the end and your done
    I made the new blank 6x4 and drag image in but how do i reduce the image size without distortion . The image is 6x4 and the blank is 6x4. i want 3 6x4's in one 6x4 so need to reduce without distortion

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,044 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

so you want each of the 6x4 shots to become a 3x2 (in a 2x2 arrangement) on a 6x4 image?
    reduce them first, and copy and paste into a 6x4 image.

so you want each of the 6x4 shots to become a 3x2 (in a 2x2 arrangement) on a 6x4 image?
    reduce them first, and copy and paste into a 6x4 image.
    Imagine a 6X4 photo landscape view. in that i want three portrait view shots. How do i reduce them without distortion . Is it Shift and drag the corner?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 206 ✭✭almorris

copy and paste into the blank layer. Select the new layer and Ctr-T to transform each individual new layer to the required size.
    Check out http://www.photoshopessentials.com/print-ready-pdfs/ for a load of tutorials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Its not photoshop, but I used Microsoft ICE last night to composite 9 photos into 1, worked really well.

Thanks guys

Advertisement