Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy fluorescent light?

Options
  • 01-09-2015 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to Buy fluorescent lights in Dublin, or preferably online.
    Its for my shed which is 18 by 11 foot. I dont want it to be a blinding light obviously.
    The only luck i had online was with second hand sellers, about 4 or 5 feet would be ideal. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Pretty much any electrical wholesalers such as NEW, Eurosales, Kellighers etc..

I would suggest that you select a "corrosion proof light fitting". These units are completely enclosed and are easy to keep clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Craic Addict

Thanks really appreciate it mate. One last question.. what thickness should the cable be for wiring sockets? The man in my local builders providers sold me 2.5mm but after getting home my brother said its not thick enough..
    Tho hes not an electrican so I wanted to check

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭iopener

2.5 mm is perfect,

Advertisement