Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio quote

Options
  • 01-09-2015 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking at doing a small patio in the garden. I have a bunch of slabs which should cover the area but want a professional looking finish. Its about 3m * 3m and I got a very rough quote of 900 from a local garden guy - think this included a paint job etc but waiting on final quote. I was thinking this is a little expensive but just wanted to check if this is standard enough?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Basicilly wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking at doing a small patio in the garden. I have a bunch of slabs which should cover the area but want a professional looking finish. Its about 3m * 3m and I got a very rough quote of 900 from a local garden guy - think this included a paint job etc but waiting on final quote. I was thinking this is a little expensive but just wanted to check if this is standard enough?

Cheers

Hard to say without knowing how much the painting cost but excl materials I would expect to pay around € 450.00 - € 500.00 (excl VAT) for fitting 9 sqm.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Basicilly

Thanks a million for the advice

Advertisement