Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close CU account

• 01-09-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all, I wish to close my cr account I have just under 3000 in it. What is the process for this, just bring along photo I'd and a bill utility. Will the close it here and then on the same day or will it take days?

Ashlng

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,476 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

ash2020 wrote: »
    Hi all, I wish to close my cr account I have just under 3000 in it. What is the process for this, just bring along photo I'd and a bill utility. Will the close it here and then on the same day or will it take days?

No two credit unions are the same, they all have their own set of rules. It may depend on who is on duty on the day and whether you want your money in cash or you're prepared to accept a cheque/draft. Ring them and ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,684 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

ash2020 wrote: »

Ashlng

Some of them have a maximum daily limit on withdrawals, same as banks do. If your balance is less than the daily limit you are grand, otherwise you will need to give advance notice to withdraw it split it over two days.

Advertisement