Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s unlocked buying options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MadeUReadThis

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Coming from a 6 the excitement isn't the highest but looking forward to testing 3D Touch & 4K video recording.

Ive had the 6 already and got bored of it. I'm always switching between Android and Apple and always love getting my hands on the new models

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

Ive had the 6 already and got bored of it. I'm always switching between Android and Apple and always love getting my hands on the new models

No interest in Android

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

12038118_1070193226324375_4032961310631309701_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9bb0752e2c6dfdf7b8cd381da2c6ee64&oe=568E1BEC

FML!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

You've only left it till now to order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Asmooh wrote: »
    no one is going to belfast to collect one?

Yeah I'll be heading up for the afternoon, have a 64GB plus reserved. Can't wait :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Let's hope UKmail are just cat slow at updating their tracking online.

Showing still as just collected. Next steps are at sortation facility, in transit and then delivered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Let's hope UKmail are just cat slow at updating their tracking online.

Showing still as just collected. Next steps are at sortation facility, in transit and then delivered.

Last year I had PM let me know they had it in Dublin before UK Mail website knew where it was.

Honestly don't waste your time tracking it and wait for PM email :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

I'm seeing 'At delivery location' in Belfast with my UKMail delivery. Hopefully onto PM soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

eeloe wrote: »
    You've only left it till now to order?

Not really in a hurry to get it tho :)

07:44 At Delivery Location

:D

24 hours & I should have it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

8.30 am delivered, hopefully should have it tomorrow morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭Elessar

Uh oh. "Part delivered" ????

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Elessar wrote: »

Mine says delivered at 8:30 too. Did you order something else with your? Case?

They took the phone out before delivering the box I imagine. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,254 ✭✭✭Elessar

Mine says delivered at 8:30 too. Did you order something else with your? Case?

Yeah I ordered a case. Though it was all in the one box?!

Courier bent it and now it's split in two

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

How did the insurance thing work if you were using parcel motel I thought it was only a €100? You were covered for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Courier bent it and now it's split in two

Don't joke about it. I had a wierd dream last night that this happened to my iPhone. I went up to Belfast to get it sorted but they were out of stock and gave me a Samsung Galaxy S5 instead. I woke up in a cold sweat.

Anyway, new phone is on it's way - thats the main thing.

stimpson wrote: »
    Don't joke about it.

On the subject of bending. Looks much tougher this time around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPGzLd8Xwx4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Delivered at 08:30 I will either have tonight or tomorrow night any PM delivery I have got over the years always arrive at the motel around 11pm.

Delivered at 08:30 I will either have tonight or tomorrow night any PM delivery I have got over the years always arrive at the motel around 11pm.

Nice. I'm around the 6/7am mark so will swing by there at 9 tomorrow morning hopefully!

Hope everyone's arrive in their motels safe and sound!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Ugh, just double checked my Apple invoice.

My PM ID has a typo in it. One digit off. Presume this will take at least an extra day to sort.

ucd.1985 wrote: »
    Ugh, just double checked my Apple invoice.

My PM ID has a typo in it. One digit off. Presume this will take at least an extra day to sort.

Call them. I've had problems like that and once you have the tracking number they can sort it easily.

PM usually log the check-ins at Newtownabbey at around 3/4pm. No updates til then folks!

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

In my experience my parcels that arrive in newtownabbey before lunch time arrive in Dublin about 2/3/4pm.

The past few times I've not seen any checkin in Belfast, the first thing I have received is the email from PM saying my parcel has arrived in Dublin and will be sent to my motel within 1 working day.

I'm actually waiting on a PM parcel today, was delivered to belfast about 11 so will let anyone know if I get the email later.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elmoie

just FYI they are starting to show up in parcel motel centre in Dublin ...

awec wrote: »
    In my experience my parcels that arrive in newtownabbey before lunch time arrive in Dublin about 2/3/4pm.

The past few times I've not seen any checkin in Belfast, the first thing I have received is the email from PM saying my parcel has arrived in Dublin and will be sent to my motel within 1 working day.

I'm actually waiting on a PM parcel today, was delivered to belfast about 11 so will let anyone know if I get the email later.

Yeah, they seem to send them straight to Dublin and process them there. I had a delivery on Wednesday and got notification at 14:55. It didn't hit my locker until 10:30 that night and I'm close to the depot.

If it happens tonight it can wait until the morning. I'm planning on having s few drinks.

If anyone has insurance then remember to call them to update your policy when you get the phone.

Mine's checked in and charged 3.95 to my card.

Roll on tomorrow morning! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭jasonhn

just logged into my parcel motel, its in transit!

Advertisement