Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s unlocked buying options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

This post has been deleted.

ah very good im back from belfast an all have mine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I had to "reallocate" my iPhone funds to a friend in need last week... I'm so jealous of all you guys receiving yours.
    It'll be another week or so before I can put my order in... I'd probably be as well waiting for the orders to go live on the Irish Apple site then would I?

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

I had to "reallocate" my iPhone funds to a friend in need last week... I'm so jealous of all you guys receiving yours.
    It'll be another week or so before I can put my order in... I'd probably be as well waiting for the orders to go live on the Irish Apple site then would I?

i think its a month or 2 before it comes out in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

i think its a month or 2 before it comes out in Ireland

It was a week last year https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPhone_6

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

jasonhn wrote: »
    just logged into my parcel motel, its in transit!

Just got the email from the Dublin depot with the photo. Hopefully a nice early morning delivery

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Just got the email from the Dublin depot with the photo. Hopefully a nice early morning delivery

Same here I should have it tonight can't wait.

Same here I should have it tonight can't wait.

Nice! My local parcel motel is in Longford so it will be tomorrow at earliest for me.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

What time did your emails arrive? No email for me yet about my parcel. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭ozmo

Oh! - just remembered - my sim is the IPhone4 type - it changed for 5/6 didn't it? -

So my sim will be getting another haircut tonight I suppose.

Its already got a trim from being originally in old nokias :)

“Roll it back”

awec wrote: »
    What time did your emails arrive? No email for me yet about my parcel. :(

My email arrived at 3:05 but if I check parcel motel site it tells me at 14:45 it was in Dublin with the same photo

• Advertisement

Oh mine is showing up as in transit now :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

Question for the peeps that are going to belfast.
    Do you pay online or in the store when you reserve? if store does AIB has a limit when buying in the store?
    I'm trying to reserve one for Monday (If i can get off) and reserve it tomorrow morning 6am

Asmooh wrote: »
    Question for the peeps that are going to belfast.
    Do you pay online or in the store when you reserve? if store does AIB has a limit when buying in the store?
    I'm trying to reserve one for Monday (If i can get off) and reserve it tomorrow morning 6am

You pay when your in store are you using a credit card or debit card.

You pay when your in store are you using a credit card or debit card.
    euhm... just have a normal AIB visa debit card I think

ozmo wrote: »
    Oh! - just remembered - my sim is the IPhone4 type - it changed for 5/6 didn't it? -

So my sim will be getting another haircut tonight I suppose.

Its already got a trim from being originally in old nokias :)

Yeah it's a nano sim for the 6s.

euhm... just have a normal AIB visa debit card I think

Provided you have the funds on your card it won't be a problem.

Provided you have the funds on your card it won't be a problem.
    ofc i do :) but its 1077 euro thats why I was asking of the limit to pay in store

ofc i do :) but its 1077 euro thats why I was asking of the limit to pay in store

Maybe give AIB card services a call and confirm it with them just to be sure the number is on the back of your card.

There is no limit for debit card purchases, if you have the funds it'll go through.

The reason ATMs have withdrawal limits is for customer security (and also because they have a limited amount of cash).

For anyone who missed ordering, and can afford it... They are up on adverts.ie already... With an average of about €300 markup on each variant.

• Advertisement

For anyone who missed ordering, and can afford it... They are up on adverts.ie already... With an average of about €300 markup on each variant.

I don't care what anyone says Scalpers are the scum of the earth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Teflon Ron

Just saw a 64GB 6s for 1250! I sincerely hope nobody is dumb enough to pay that. Pr!ck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭ozmo

How long is the wait to order from UK now that anyone would consider paying that?

“Roll it back”

I don't care what anyone says Scalpers are the scum of the earth

I know this is will be an unpopular opinion but I can't understand why people get their backs up over this, if you are selling a product you price it what you want for it, as a buyer you will pay what you think it is worth if you think it's over priced then don't buy it is as simple as that.

ozmo wrote: »
    How long is the wait to order from UK now that anyone would consider paying that?

About 3/4 weeks now... I imagine it will sell. Some people have too much money and not enough patience.

Me personally... I haven't got enough patience, but I don't have the money either. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Teflon Ron

I know this is will be an unpopular opinion but I can't understand why people get their backs up over this, if you are selling a product you price it what you want for it, as a buyer you will pay what you think it is worth if you think it's over priced then don't buy it is as simple as that.

People get their backs up because they deny actual customers the opportunity to purchase the product for the price set by the manufacturer by buying them up so they can try and rip people off.

I don't think it's too much too ask to want to buy something for yourself at selling price without having to compete with people who have no intention to use it themselves.

Obviously we see it a bit differently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

Mines ready for collection. :)

dan786 wrote: »
    Mines ready for collection. :)

Parcel motel? You in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

Parcel motel? You in Dublin?

Yes PM. South Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Nutsyg

Mine is is the depot since 14.45. Says in transit. I was full sure I'd have gotten a text by now for collection. North Dublin.

Advertisement