Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s unlocked buying options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Asmooh wrote: »
    Ive seen pictures on dutch forum and the person said its really pink and not gold rose , he compared it with some bracelet his gf had

Url http://gathering.tweakers.net/forum/view_message/44983524

Yes, it looks pink in the pictures I've seen. Originally, hearing the name "rose gold" I went "Oooh, yum", but then the pictures, oooh, umm…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Yes trying to reserve in belfast
    Do it via the Apple Store App change country to the UK ,select the iPhone config you want up on the right, it will ask you to check reservation availability click on that and choose Belfast and reserve your phone with you Apple ID no need for phone numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,876 ✭✭✭ozmo

Phone is great - slowly getting used to the 3d touch - loving the speed.

Should have bought a case - looking for a magnetic flip type one that's really thin in a real shop i can pick up tomorrow in Dublin Blanch area - like dare i say it - the ones Android fans get. Any suggestions for a good one that will fit the 6S?

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Asmooh

Do it via the Apple Store App change country to the UK ,select the iPhone config you want up on the right, it will ask you to check reservation availability click on that and choose Belfast and reserve your phone with you Apple ID no need for phone numbers.
    We tried did not work

ozmo wrote: »
    Phone is great - slowly getting used to the 3d touch - loving the speed.

Should have bought a case - looking for a magnetic flip type one that's really thin in a real shop i can pick up tomorrow in Dublin Blanch area - like dare i say it - the ones Android fans get. Any suggestions for a good one that will fit the 6S?
    i always use silicon case and screen protector dont like flip cases

• Advertisement

i always use silicon case and screen protector dont like flip cases

Ditto although I bought the apple leather for the 6 and it's a great case I might get the apple silicone case for the 6s.

Ditto although I bought the apple leather for the 6 and it's a great case I might get the apple silicone case for the 6s.

Now I know most will want to spend more on cases, just because, but just to report i got a very nice magnetic flip case in Deals- and a second silicon case i havnt tried yet.
    Both look very good quality and look they will brotect the phone well.

I like the flip cases as im afraid of hitting off something with the phone in my pocket.

I got the two together for €2.50 in total as one was missing the box... :)

“Roll it back”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

Saw a girl in a shop the other day getting a case that was either see-through or the same gold as her phone; not sure which phone - maybe a 5.

Oh another question

When you transfered your backup to the new phone... Did the data usage go across as well?

My phone call usage is a couple minutes- which is correct..
    But my 3g cellular data is 3Gigs :(:(:(
    Ive only being using it on wifi - or at least thats what i thought... And no tv or vid playing.

Im hoping this is since last time I reset it on my last phone last year or im in trouble as My data plan is really small .. ( under 1 gig / month) thanks.

“Roll it back”

ozmo wrote: »
    Oh another question

When you transfered your backup to the new phone... Did the data usage go across as well?

My phone call usage is a couple minutes- which is correct..
    But my 3g cellular data is 3Gigs :(:(:(
    Ive only being using it on wifi - or at least thats what i thought... And no tv or vid playing.

Im hoping this is since last time I reset it on my last phone last year or im in trouble as My data plan is really small .. ( under 1 gig / month) thanks.

I've never heard of that I would contact your network operator too clarify your usage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Pheew.. Great- very odd - but what i was hoping- cheers :D

Its complex accountancy reasons that i cannot make changes to my plan.

“Roll it back”

Tried right now to reserve but did not work, also not just making up a code anyone willing to help me and reserve a 128GB gold iphone 6s + in belfast for me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Is the rose gold as revolting a colour in person as it is in pictures?

No, it's actually better in person to the extent that I even considered it for a moment!

Im going to try on Wednesday :) till take the first train

I had some time on my hands after picking the phone up so I went upstairs to that ayce buffet joint! Sweet Jesus. Bring your Homer pants and check it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

naasrd wrote: »
    I had some time on my hands after picking the phone up so I went upstairs to that ayce buffet joint! Sweet Jesus. Bring your Homer pants and check it out.

I second that, i always go there, It is called Cosmo.

iphone will be availible 9th oct in Ireland

Still need help with pre-order, onyone that did not get the phone number popup?

Update, created a complete new apple id with adres in uk. Still the same message with that number popup. Getting sick and tired of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Buy a UK sim card on ebay for a euro???

Buy a UK sim card on ebay for a euro???
    Doesnt matter, cant sent shortcode outside uk anyway and delivery time is a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I've UK Vodafone/ee/T-Mobile-Virgin-o2 sims somewhere if it's any use.

Found the Vodafone

Doesnt matter, cant sent shortcode outside uk anyway and delivery time is a week

Tried it on a Virgin sim. It works

UPDATE
    Text IPEYNMHCB7 from a United Kingdom-based mobile phone to 81088.

We’ll text you back a unique registration code. You’ll have 30 minutes to complete your reservation before you have to request a new code.

16gb space grey whoever wants it reserved.

UPDATE

16gb space grey whoever wants it reserved.

I need the 128GB 6S+ gold :(, or 64 as second choice for tomorrow morning after 9.45

b.t.w. you got a PM

I need the 128GB 6S+ gold :(, or 64 as second choice for tomorrow morning after 9.45

b.t.w. you got a PM

looks like no point going, just tried to reserve both models, only store have stock is newcastle upon tyne. Do check with someone or ring store before heading up.

deep1 wrote: »
    looks like no point going, just tried to reserve both models, only store have stock is newcastle upon tyne. Do check with someone or ring store before heading up.

Just checked the Belfast store online reserve, some models available for a 9.45 am reserve this morning.

Update, created a complete new apple id with adres in uk. Still the same message with that number popup. Getting sick and tired of it

Does the text part come up after you've gone past the reserve in store, put in bag section? Trying to remember why I was getting the text message.

Do you get to this part ok?

naasrd wrote: »
    Do you get to this part ok?
    yes, and when I continue it pops up with this.
    Dn-XqhQAYd1kJHjcQqlRljm-G8ZdFMXeNtZLAcKwFz74g3Z_j4LFeN6Y1ZjZnxQYk0Za__fSv1lw5AQ=w1516-h545-rw

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzBBatlxDDYiNEhNT29jbkxKZGM

With 3 different Apple ID's, 4 different devices, Different IP addresses as well.

• Advertisement

yes, and when I continue it pops up with this.
    Dn-XqhQAYd1kJHjcQqlRljm-G8ZdFMXeNtZLAcKwFz74g3Z_j4LFeN6Y1ZjZnxQYk0Za__fSv1lw5AQ=w1516-h545-rw

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzBBatlxDDYiNEhNT29jbkxKZGM

With 3 different Apple ID's, 4 different devices, Different IP addresses as well.

Have your tried ordering from apple store app, i did through that and so few others, no need to text.

Advertisement