Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6s unlocked buying options

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭dave oc

Anyone who bought using the app seeing their order in their order history page ?

Yep mine is showing in 'Orders' in my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Still no joy with the store. Looks like there are going to be a lot of disappointment around this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Still no joy with the store. Looks like there are going to be a lot of disappointment around this morning.

Working for me now on Chrome and Safari, try it again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Crisis averted.

Glad I took the app gamble.

Away at the moment so relying on a dodgy roaming 3G signal in Portugal using the app. I wasn't confident. Worked a treat! Back to sleep now! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Anyone having luck with pick up in store option?

• Advertisement

Managed it get it on the web browser from my spare Motorola, still not working on iPad. Ah well, least it's done now :D

naasrd wrote: »
    Anyone having luck with pick up in store option?

Seems like its added as an buying option on the store this year (after you select colour/model), although they assign a time for pickup instead of being able to choose. I don't think the time is a major issue, but I'd hate to be given a time and then lose the pre order as I can't make it at that specific time in the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

I got two reservations for a 64gb plus silver as I didn't see the email and got worried so I went back in and reserved and got an email them but it says two now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

dave oc wrote: »
    Seems like its added as an buying option on the store this year (after you select colour/model), although they assign a time for pickup instead of being able to choose. I don't think the time is a major issue, but I'd hate to be given a time and then lose the pre order as I can't make it at that specific time in the day.

Can't get past the sign in part after I've selected. Did you?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

I used an Irish credit card with Parcel Motel as shipping address and my Irish home address as the billing address (with PM postcode and Uk as country)

Order went through and I got an order number. No email confirmation and now seeing message on app that order history can't be displayed at present. Much be very high demand.

Hoping it delivers ON the 25th so it'll be in my PM locker on the 26th!

Hello does parcel motel deliver them on Saturdays I thought it wouldn't be until Monday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Have anyone been able to select another day apart from Friday to pick up their device?

naasrd wrote: »
    Can't get past the sign in part after I've selected. Did you?

Havent tried, thought you were having issues finding where to reserve for pickup. I ordered through the app for PM delivery. I usually head to Belfast but this year I think I'm happy enough to use PM.

iPhone 6S plus 64GB and 128GB have slipped to 2/3 weeks for delivery.

Hello if the iPhone is delivered on Friday to parcel mote when can we expect to pick it up:Saturday or Monday?
    Thanks

nokia211 wrote: »
    Hello if the iPhone is delivered on Friday to parcel mote when can we expect to pick it up:Saturday or Monday?
    Thanks

Saturday Usually

Saturday Usually

Really does that mean everywhere in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,940 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Thanks! Might change it to that so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Tazium

Queued all night last year only to be disappointed that the 6 Plus was sold out. Reserved this year to collect at midday. 😉

Preorders are slipping from the app, but you can click the reserve for instore pickup link and fiddle with your options there. Last available pick up slot is 8:45pm.

Just got my order in for a 64gb 6s Plus for PM delivery, couldn't get in to the pick up options at all on chrome.

It says delivery 25/9 in most areas..so here's hoping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Scorpion venom

Tazium wrote: »
    Queued all night last year only to be disappointed that the 6 Plus was sold out. Reserved this year to collect at midday. 😉

Preorders are slipping from the app, but you can click the reserve for instore pickup link and fiddle with your options there. Last available pick up slot is 8:45pm.

Know the feeling about queueing last year for 11 hours madness now I got my reserve so happy 😄

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

The USA Apple Store not selling unlocked ones this time.

Makes you select your carrier (AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon or Sprint) before you can proceed.

That's online, if you go to a physical store 99 times out of 100 they will sell a sim unlocked one.

Phone is now showing as processing in my orders page but no confirmation email yet. Anyone else the same? Prob just a huge volume of orders.

i got my email about 20 minutes ago, ordered at about 9:10am

eeloe wrote: »
    i got my email about 20 minutes ago, ordered at about 9:10am

Ordered at 8:30, still nothing.

Ordered at 8:30, still nothing.

Same here!

Service stations around the country will have people queuing outside them on Saturday the 26th all going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭ibebanging

ibebanging wrote: »
    So on the Apple UK site, there is an option to buy with PayPal Credit (monthly payments) !
    I wonder if this is possible using the UK Parcel Motel address?
    I think I'll give it a go and see what happens!

Doesn't work ! Ordered with Credit Card via Parcel Motel, received confirmation email within minutes!

• Advertisement

Just so everyone is aware there's an option to extent the liability on your parcel motel package if you so decide. Prices are attached. Probably well worth it to ensure peace of mind if you have an iPhone arriving.

Advertisement