Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LR/Photoshop 30 day free trial glitch.

Options
  • 01-09-2015 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I downloaded the free 30 day trial of LR/Photoshop with a view to getting the monthly account. I use LR 5.7 at the moment with no difficulty when importing images from my memory card,(insert card,click Import,LR recognizes my card and imports)
    The trial download does not see my memory card so Iam unable to import any images.
    I uninstalled the free trial and could the import as normal. Can anyone suggest what could be causing the new download not to see my memory card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 TheMightyI

Have you tried saving the images to your PC first and the importing from there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Were you relying in the auto import thing that launches itself when you plug in a card or did you try and import from the menus inside lightroom.

Advertisement