Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thoughts on my build

Options
  • 01-09-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

going to pull the trigger on this soon hopefully.
    I will mostly be using this for gaming , battlefield 4 , cs.go and fallout 4 , all at 1080p.

Eventually i'd like to have a triple monitor set up and i want to run it with nvidia android tv when it becomes available.

Just want to get your opinions on it, will it bottleneck? i dont think i'll need to overclock it.

I priced it up on a couple of sites and it looks like it ll be mindfactory although their delivery charges are ridiculous .

8GB-Kit GB HyperX FURY Red 1866MHz DDR3 CL10

ASRock B85 Pro4, Sockel 1150, ATX

Cooltek Antiphon Silver

Corsair CX Series Modular CX500M

Crucial SSD 250GB BX100

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 960 WindForce 2X OC, 4GB GDDR5

Intel Core i5-4460

I have a couple of 1tb hard drives that i'll put into it

All the above comes to just under 800

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

GPU is the weakest point. Will game at 1080p okay, triple monitor won't be great but a GPU upgrade in time is easy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Don't mind factory have very high charge on case delivery?

Amazon.de has for 73 euro delivered. might save you money.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Private Joker

Don't mind factory have very high charge on case delivery?

Amazon.de has for 73 euro delivered. might save you money.

I was wondering why it was 60 euro delivery . Thanks for that .

Just another question on mindfactory, what is their customer care like , has anyone had to do an rma with them ?

Advertisement