Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied buisness help

Options
  • 02-09-2015 2:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Recently I've picked my leaving cert subjects (biology,geography,buisness) , I was going to pick something such as chemistry or physics but they where not available in my school , so I was left to pick buisness, I just had my first buisness class and I do not have the past 3 years of experience in that class to really understand anything that's going on, so I was just wondering if there where any websites to help me with learning the basics and more, also I'm going to an Irish school so if there any website in Irish that you could link me to it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭mdudy

Hi, I done Business without doing it for Junior Cert and got an A1 in Leaving Cert. From what my classmates and teacher said it's quite different from JC business, and there is no overlap whatsoever, I was one of a few who had not done it previously and we all found it grand. Just learn it really well as you go, and then you'll have very little to revise come your exams!

Advertisement