Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T25

Options
  • 02-09-2015 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has used the Shaun T T25 programme.

I am generally fit, but want to improve. I hate going to the gym, and want something intense to use my time well.
    Life is busy and hectic and I can put aside time, but it is limited.
    I think where I fall down is that I dont know where or how to start.

I think following a programme to begin with would be the best place to start. I have come across this and was wondering if anyone has used it.
    I have tried getting reviews online etc, but the supposedly "independant reviews" are all saying what the commercials say word for word, which makes me a bit suspicious.

I do know getting in shape and getting fit is all about hard work. I dont doubt it for a second, and I actually love being active. I just want to start in the right way.

Any thoughts......

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Just started it this week,on day 3 today which I did this morning at 7.30am before work.
    Very sore from it so far and have a huge appetite now also.
    Today was very tough it was the Total body workout.
    I have no rhythm whatsoever so I'm finding some of the moves difficult in that regard. Hopefully that will come the more I do it.
    I've never done anything like this before as I am more of a runner but I'm hoping this will give me a good fitness boost.
    I'm not really over weight but could probably lose 4 or 5 pounds. I'm 12st10lbs at the moment and I'm a 36 year old 5'8 male.

Advertisement