Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phone fault

Options
  • 02-09-2015 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

hi we have a fault with our phones where we cant phone any mobile numbers....landlines are ok but no mobiles...ive tried phoning 1901 which i cant do from landline or mobile and i cant log a fault from your website as i dont have the account number. How am i suppose to make a report now??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

hi we have a fault with our phones where we cant phone any mobile numbers....landlines are ok but no mobiles...ive tried phoning 1901 which i cant do from landline or mobile and i cant log a fault from your website as i dont have the account number. How am i suppose to make a report now??
    Same here, and getting reports of same around the Country
    May be an Eircom fault, nationwide, maybe the Rep's here have some info. If your landline is diverted to a mobile, check that also as you may not get incoming calls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Surprising that the reps haven't posted this here yet. There's a nationwide issue. http://bit.ly/1LTxb2r

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

roast wrote: »
    Surprising that the reps haven't posted this here yet. There's a nationwide issue. http://bit.ly/1LTxb2r
    That statement is not correct
    It's not just effecting 1800, 1500 numbers,

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ravenid

martinn123 wrote: »
    roast wrote: »
    That statement is not correct
    It's not just effecting 1800, 1500 numbers,
    It started like that this morning but has gotten worse as it continued. Right now I'd be surprised if 999 works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

landline phones are working...we can receive mobile calls but can not make them and our credit card machine isnt working ....so im guessing from that link that its because we use isdn to do this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

We are a call centre and have been talking to the Gardai this morning.  They say a lot of there stations have been affected by the fault.  We were given a fix time of 12:30.  All we can do is wait....  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi All,

Our Support teams have advised that the incident on our core telephony network earlier today which impacted services has been resolved and remains stable.

This issue was resolved at approximately 18:00 Wednesday evening and a full investigation is on-going to identify the root cause of the issue and to ensure there is no recurrence.

If you continue to experience this issue or have any further query please post us here and we can follow up for you.
    Alternatively you can contact our Webchat teams Click here or log a fault on our online pages Click here

We appreciate your patience during this issue and our apologies for any frustration or inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement