Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom will not send out refund!

Options
  • 02-09-2015 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi, I have PM'd one of your reps but have had no response.  I switched over from Eircom to UPC in February this year, yet Eircom continued to charge me.  I have been promised many times that a final bill will be sent out with a refund but have not received it yet.     Can someone please sort this out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

saleda wrote: »
    Hi, I have PM'd one of your reps but have had no response.  I switched over from Eircom to UPC in February this year, yet Eircom continued to charge me.  I have been promised many times that a final bill will be sent out with a refund but have not received it yet.     Can someone please sort this out.
    Hi saleda

If you could please PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

Hi saleda

If you could please PM me your eircom account number I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent, thanks.

Hi saleda

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent, thanks.
    Thanks for the PM saleda

I have been assured that this will be looked in to by a member of our accounts team and I will have a full update for you by tomorrow afternoon.

In the meantime please PM me your mobile number and I will request that you are contacted :)

Thanks
    AL

Thanks for the PM saleda

I have been assured that this will be looked in to by a member of our accounts team and I will have a full update for you by tomorrow afternoon.

In the meantime please PM me your mobile number and I will request that you are contacted :)

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent thanks.

Thanks for the PM saleda

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent thanks.
    Thanks for taking my call saleda

Just to clarify, The bill will be emailed to you soon and the cheque will be with you within 30 days

Many thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Thanks for the PM saleda

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent thanks.

Just to clarify, The bill will be emailed to you soon and the cheque will be with you within 30 days

Many thanks
    Al
    Looking forward to receiving both.... thanks for your attention Al, hopefully this will all be resolved very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 the 5th

Keep onto this useless shower, I terminated my account with them in March, eventually got the final bill from them and only received the cheque from them last week for less than half value of the final bill. So yet again I have to endure the pain of having to deal with them. They have no problem taking money out of your account but don't like giving back your money to you.

Thanks for the PM saleda

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent thanks.

Many thanks
    Al
    Looking forward to receiving both.... thanks for your attention Al, hopefully this will all be resolved very soon.
    Apologies for the delays saleda

The email should be in your inbox now and the refund will be with you within 30days

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rexton05

Hi, If Eircom are not responding to you, I would suggest you contact ComReg. You can get their number and email address on their website. They will offer you an Eircom number or email address to request a complaint reference number. I would suggest so as you have a record; that you do so by email. As far as I understand, this complaint number must be provided to you within 10 days. ComReg will fill you in on the details. It worked for me. Otherwise, Eircom tend to drive you around in circles. Good luck!

Hi rexton05

I responded both here/above and called the customer saleda also.

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

Thanks for the PM saleda

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent thanks.

Many thanks
    Al

The email should be in your inbox now and the refund will be with you within 30days

Thanks
    Al
    Email not received Al.

Thanks for the PM saleda

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent thanks.

Many thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Al
    Email not received Al.
    Apologies, it was stuck in my outbox - do you have it now?

Thanks
    Al

Thanks for the PM saleda

Thanks
    AL

Pm sent thanks.

Many thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Al
    Email not received Al.
    Apologies, it was stuck in my outbox - do you have it now?

Thanks
    Al
    Yes, I've received it now but it doesn't really explain to me how you came to that figure. 

Hi saleda

Apologies - I was under the impression that we had previously discussed this over a call. I'll call tomorrow to discus further.

Thanks
    Al

Hi saleda

Apologies - I was under the impression that we had previously discussed this over a call. I'll call tomorrow to discus further.

Thanks
    Al
    I have sent you a PM Al, hope to talk to you later.

Hi saleda

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Saleda,

I tried call just now - please PM me a better time to call :)

Al

Hi saleda

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Saleda,

I tried call just now - please PM me a better time to call :)

Al
    Thanks for your call last Wednesday.  I do hope all of this is cleared up very soon.  In the meantime, as you promised, I am awaiting copies of my last three bills and a detailed final bill.  Thanks for your attention so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

I emailed phoned and sent letters and got nowhere.

Good luck op you will need it

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Johnnio13

I emailed phoned and sent letters and got nowhere.

Good luck op you will need it
    Took 4 months for them to issue the refund to me after being told it would be 4-6 weeks. I'd love to hold my bill payment for 4 months.

Good afternoon Al, can you please confirm that you are going to send me those bills I was promised.  Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement