Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adding account to banking 365

Options
  • 02-09-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

HI,
    I am trying to add an account to my banking 365 but I am told it has been  unsuccessful. It is a joint account for me and my husband and it is where we save our daughters childrens allowance.i cant get through to an agent on the phone.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

HI,
    I am trying to add an account to my banking 365 but I am told it has been  unsuccessful. It is a joint account for me and my husband and it is where we save our daughters childrens allowance.i cant get through to an agent on the phone.

Thanks
    Hi monday monday,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

A request to add an account for viewing online will be unsuccessful if you choose the incorrect account type, or if the address or name differs to your existing online profile. Please ensure to choose the correct account type when you are adding an Account to view online. Our YoungSaver accounts are currently not eligible to be added online for viewing. 

If you are unable to get through to our 0818 number at the moment, please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 01 - 4044000 and a representative will be happy to check the reason why your specific request was unsuccessful. Our representatives are available on this number 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends.  

Please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement