Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

make up brushes

Options
  • 02-09-2015 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Can anybody recommend the must have brushes and recommend a good set?

I get overwhelmed with the choice/ shapes/ sizes :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I wouldn't recommend buying a full brush set. From my own experience there's always either few duds or even just brushes that you won't use among them. It's better to pick them out individually. Real Techniques are really good brushes & are widely available in pharmacies & online. The expert face brush is excellent IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I like real techniques but it's annoying that they mostly come as a set so if you lose one or it needs replacing you have to buy the whole set again. I really don't understand why they don't sell them individually also. I own brushes from different places, Mac, blank canvas, real techniques, Bobby brown, zoeva and RMK. I think with buying a whole set you're definitely left with a few duds where as you're probably much better off buying a few here and there and making your own collection accordingly.

Advertisement