Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portiuncula Hospital Ballinasloe Appointment

Options
  • 02-09-2015 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I found out I am 4 weeks pregnant on September 1st and had GP visit today :) She referred me to Portiuncula Hospital Ballinasloe. How many days should I wait to get my first appointment ?

I am a bit worried because my Address was wrong initially and I asked my GP to update it. GP asked me to sign a Document and it had old address , still I signed it and forgot to ask her to update my address.

Any suggestions to check if my request has reached Portiuncula Hospital Ballinasloe ? I have few complications so want to see them early.

And will Portiuncula Hospital Ballinasloe send me any letter to make sure they have received my details? If so, within how many days do they do?

Appreciate your time :)

Advertisement