Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks.ie - Is it worth it?

• 02-09-2015 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi everyone,

Was looking at Mocks.ie and I'm considering paying to get the annual subscription. Does anyone have any experience with the company and is it worth €45.99?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

LCBanter wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Was looking at Mocks.ie and I'm considering paying to get the annual subscription. Does anyone have any experience with the company and is it worth €45.99?

Thanks in advance! :)

I may run the risk of sounding like an idiot but I thought it was free as I used for my theory test to practise, but 50euro sounds a little steep!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LCBanter

I may run the risk of sounding like an idiot but I thought it was free as I used for my theory test to practise, but 50euro sounds a little steep!

Yes it is free but for €49.95 you get a premium account with more notes and some extra help! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

LCBanter wrote: »
    Yes it is free but for €49.95 you get a premium account with more notes and some extra help! :)

some extra help with difficult stuff wud be a good job and I think it would be better than a teacher trying to give you extra help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 594 ✭✭✭d1234

They had great biology and business premium notes. I threw out the book and resorted to them. It works out at about 5 euro a month until June so if you look at it that way its relatively good value!

Advertisement