Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing bundle at end of contract

Options
  • 02-09-2015 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I have the all four bundle on an 18 month contract since 04/14. I'm looking to move to another mobile provider but am pretty happy with broadband and TV as is. Question is what is the best price on broadband + TV for existing customers?

Thanks, 

Danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hoody wrote: »
    Hi there, I have the all four bundle on an 18 month contract since 04/14. I'm looking to move to another mobile provider but am pretty happy with broadband and TV as is. Question is what is the best price on broadband + TV for existing customers?

Thanks, 

Danny
    Hi hoody

The best advice I can offer is to contact our cancellations and loyalty department for the best quote under these circumstances. You can reach them on free phone 1901.

Many thanks
    Al

Advertisement