Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chromecast

Options
  • 02-09-2015 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Tesco sell chromecasts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A quick google says they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I got one in there. Worth calling ahead to see if they have them in stock, apparently they sell out often.
    Also, one I got was a big tesco, it had a tesco mobile shop at the back. Guy had it stored in the back with the rest of the mobile phones and needed to go and get it. Not sure if they're all for sale like that.
    Big tesco in Finglas btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Toxica

Cienciano wrote: »
    I got one in there. Worth calling ahead to see if they have them in stock, apparently they sell out often.
    Also, one I got was a big tesco, it had a tesco mobile shop at the back. Guy had it stored in the back with the rest of the mobile phones and needed to go and get it. Not sure if they're all for sale like that.
    Big tesco in Finglas btw.

Thanks, I will ask when I go in. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

They had about 10 in Tesco Newbridge yesterday evening. Was looking at it myself thinking about buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I got mine in Dixons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not a Consumer Issue so moving to the Gadgets forum.

Mods, feel free to move if this is not the best home

dudara

Advertisement