Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mayo GAA Discussion Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

statto25 wrote: »
    Ah let him have the snake for feck sake!

Is it a snake or a sneak ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

blueser wrote: »
    When? 10 finals (I think) lost now since 1951. They can't all be put down to poor refereeing.

I'm certainly not putting it down to refereees, not by a long shot.

I've no complaints whatsoever about 97, 2004, 2006 and 2012.
    Beaten by the better team on the day.

As for the rest, we could be here debating what went wrong for the rest of the year without reaching consensus!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

do you think the o se's had a hand in the selection of hennelly?
    Surely Rochford makes his own decisions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

Lots of the usual platitudes here from non Mayo people.

Lets be honest here, Rochford made a monumental mistake which on balance probably cost Mayo what was a winnable All-Ireland.

No point saying otherwise.

Mayo's main problem in recent years has been poor management on AI final day. Mayo supporters know this only too well.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Big_Evil

As a neutral, I was hoping for a Mayo win, but realistically, it wasnt going to happen.

They had as good a chance as they will ever get to win an AI first day out: Dublin were the poorest they have been in a long long time, but Mayo were still chasing the game. I will acknowledge that mayo had a 6 pt handicap as a result of the 2 OGs, but when Dublin didnt respond, mayo, for whatever reason, didnt go for the jugular. They laboured the whole way through, and a last gasp point got them the replay. Fair enough, they will battle to the end, no doubt about that, but they are seemingly unable to respond to changing scenarios within a game. If they pushed on the first day out found another 1 or 2%, they would have got the win.

As for today, it was clear that Dublins approach was much more agressive from the start. That was to be expected but they were still well away from their best. The Mayo goalkeeper experiment was a failure. Unable to win primary possesion, and even any secondary possesion wins were not very clean and they were pressurised all the way through.

They marking of the Dublin players was not as tight as it was first day out. Probably gave Dublin an extra step of space to be a bit more clinical.

The referee undoubtedly had a part to play. I have no real issues with the big calls he made (black cards). But what I did have an issue with was his overuse of the whistle. There was no real flow to the game.

Finally (Mayo fans - look away now!): talk of curses, bad luck, pishogs, whatever. Its worn out. My sympathies to the Mayo fans who follow their team every year, but my sympathies to the Mayo players is wearing a bit thin now. How many more chances do they need? How easy does any opposition need to make it for them on AI day to actually win Sam ?

The harsh, cold and bald reality is that Mayo are not good enough. Stop blaming curses, stop blaming managers, stop blaming whatever. Its worn out. The Mayo squad need to sit down and have some uncomfortable conversations among themselves before going again next year. They need to find an extra 5 or 10% to realistically compete for an AI in the future. The wont find it in folklore or some other abstract thing. They can only find it in themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,220 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

Seriously? Seriously? It would be like Dublin not starting Cluxton.

Everyone knows the players, specifically the O'Sheas, were calling the shots this year, and Mayo has paid the price.

Do you seriously think that if Jim Gavin thought he would get an edge he wouldn`t drop Cluxton ?
    He had no problem dropping the darling off the hill today.
    I don`t see how the players if they were selecting the team had no problem with the keeper two weeks ago yet did today.
    It was simply to me nothing more than management thinking they would gain an edge and it didn`t work out.
    If I was to lay blame on them for anything it would be for not taking him off at half time.

charlie14 wrote: »
    Do you seriously think that if Jim Gavin thought he would get an edge he wouldn`t drop Cluxton ?
    He had no problem dropping the darling off the hill today.
    I don`t see how the players if they were selecting the team had no problem with the keeper two weeks ago yet did today.
    It was simply to me nothing more than management thinking they would gain an edge and it didn`t work out.
    If I was to lay blame on them for anything it would be for not taking him off at half time.

There was no "edge" to be gained from dropping Clarke. He kept Mayo in the first game on several occasions. He was outstanding, easily Mayo's best player.

On what planet does dropping your best player from the first game for a replay constitute gaining an "edge"?

In contrast BB was abysmal in the first game and more than deserved to be dropped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,355 ✭✭✭naughto

Seriously? Seriously? It would be like Dublin not starting Cluxton.

Everyone knows the players, specifically the O'Sheas, were calling the shots this year, and Mayo has paid the price.

Will u piss off with this sj1te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

rochford has made massive calls all year and they worked
    today felt like making one cos he felt he had to make one
    got it badly wrong end of story
    Still an enjoyable year and can't wait for spring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

naughto wrote: »
    Will u piss off with this sj1te

Explain to me so the rationale behind not starting Clarke and instead starting the goalkeeper for Breaffy? Wake up, good lad.

Explain to me so the rationale behind not starting Clarke and instead stating the goalkeeper for Breaffy? Wake up, good lad.

why didn't they start their brother so ?
    or bring him on the last day at all?
    he had been very good when used the game before
    Bad call by them !

km79 wrote: »
    why didn't they start their brother so ?
    or bring him on the last day at all?
    he had been very good when used the game before
    Bad call by them !

The three of them couldn't put the ball over the bar at end, and it wasn't for the lack of them passing the ball to each other.

km79 wrote: »
    rochford has made massive calls all year and they worked
    today felt like making one cos he felt he had to make one
    got it badly wrong end of story
    Still an enjoyable year and can't wait for spring

I think this particular Mayo team could win an AI without any management but of course you have to have someone on the sideline "calling the shots".

There have been countless examples in the last 5 years of the management undermining the performance of the team on the field with frankly idiotic decisions you wouldn't see a u10 B manager make. Last years replay against Dublin, 2013 against Dublin and also this year against Dublin spring to mind.

I'm not sure where Mayo football goes from here or if Rochford is the right person to take them forward. I'd be in favour of giving him another year. Personally I couldn't care less what decisions he makes against the likes of Tipperary. You prove yourself as a manager on AI final day.

There was no "edge" to be gained from dropping Clarke. He kept Mayo in the first game on several occasions. He was outstanding, easily Mayo's best player.

On what planet does dropping your best player from the first game for a replay constitute gaining an "edge"?

In contrast BB was abysmal in the first game and more than deserved to be dropped.

If you had read my earlier post I think I made it clear what edge they thought they would get.
    Dublin had targeted short Mayo kick outs from which at least 2 points came from final minutes of the drawn game.
    With Hennely it appears they were going for distance and putting pressure on the Dublin defence before the got their defensive screen in place.
    Had it of worked the management would be lauded at this stage.
    I doubt if they did it intentionally with the aim of losing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

It was a rough day, but I've no doubt in my mind we'll come back next year and give it everything once more. Anyone can say what they like about the performance of Mayo in big games and crumbling under pressure (certainly not an opinion I share to be clear), but there is absolutely no quit in this team. Every year we bow out it's said to be "the end of the road" for this panel, and credit to them, they dust themselves off and come back the following year even hungrier.

I'm sure we can go far again next year but I'm sure I speak for most when I say I hope we bloody win the thing. I know there's enough talent in that panel to win an All Ireland title, but it has to be earned through hard work from the players and solid management, and while you can't fault the players' effort and heart, the management will only learn from today and the same mistake won't be made again I'm sure.

Heartbroken, but proud of the team and optimistic as ever for next year. Well done to the Dubs though, a great team and deserving champions over the course of the season it must be said.

• Advertisement

I think this particular Mayo team could win an AI without any management but of course you have to have someone on the sideline "calling the shots".

There have been countless examples in the last 5 years of the management undermining the performance of the team on the field with frankly idiotic decisions you wouldn't see a u10 B manager make. Last years replay against Dublin, 2013 against Dublin and also this year against Dublin spring to mind.

I'm not sure where Mayo football goes from here or if Rochford is the right person to take them forward. I'd be in favour of giving him another year. Personally I couldn't care less what decisions he makes against the likes of Tipperary. You prove yourself as a manager on AI final day.

You cannot just have a team picking itself and then have someone on the line calling the shots.
    Rochford to me did a very good job this year taking Mayo from the Galway defeat to an AI final and for creating a structure that has stopped the leaking of silly goals which no manager of this squad did before him.
    To me he is well deserving of being given time and not pilloried because of one decision that didn`t work on the day.

If you had read my earlier post I think I made it clear what edge they thought they would get.
    Dublin had targeted short Mayo kick outs from which at least 2 points came from final minutes of the drawn game.
    With Hennely it appears they were going for distance and putting pressure on the Dublin defence before the got their defensive screen in place.

There was nothing wrong with Clarke's kickouts the first day. In contrast Hennelly's were a disaster today. Why drop a keeper who saved us at least two goals the first day for a keeper who after a few years on the panel is still largely unproven and an accident waiting to happen. There really is no defending this and no logic whatsoever to the goalkeeper decision.

We will have to chalk 2016 as another year where the sideline screwed things up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

At least somebody is brave enough to admit it.
    No coincidence that Clarke was dropped for a Breaffy player.
    Connolly and Holmes fully vindicated now. Both shafted by a small bunch of prima-donnas whose biggest interest is gaining personal accolades, rather than team victories.
    No coincidence also that teams without individual egomaniacs are usually successful. Kerry,Dublin in football, Tipp/Kilkenny in hurling.
    My own county, Limerick suffer the exact same malaise as Mayo, a continuous small bunch of prima-donnas undermining successive managements for their own personal gain, while the county pays the price. Our results don't lie either, 6 A.I. final losses since we've last won one.

But it didn't work. That's the difference between good management and bad.

Good managers don't take gambles. They take decisions based on sound thinking and weighing things up and if they are unsure, they leave things as is and they don't change a winning formula.

Ah look it, I've given up on Mayo managers at this stage. Bad decision after bad decision on AI final day. Today another one.

There was nothing wrong Clarke's kickouts the first day. In contrast Henley's were a disaster today. Why drop a keeper who saved us at least two goals the first day for a keeper who after a few years on the panel is still largely unproven and an accident waiting to happen. There really is no defending this and no logic whatsoever to the goalkeeper decision.

We will have to chalk 2016 as another year where the sideline screwed things up.

I know it was probably a case of looking through your fingers due to tension in the draw game, so perhaps that is why you missed at least two off Dublins points coming off his kick outs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

I know it was probably a case of looking through your fingers due to tension in the draw game, so perhaps that is why you missed at least two off Dublins points coming off his kick outs.

Two versus 1-4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,256 ✭✭✭LeoB

You cannot just have a team picking itself and then have someone on the line calling the shots.
    Rochford to me did a very good job this year taking Mayo from the Galway defeat to an AI final and for creating a structure that has stopped the leaking of silly goals which no manager of this squad did before him.
    To me he is well deserving of being given time and not pilloried because of one decision that didn`t work on the day.

Think the point being made is anyone with a bit of a brain could win an All-Ireland with this Mayo team. Rochford done nothing more than Holmes/Connelley. This is a seriously good side but lets not make Rochford into something he isn't. The decision to drop Clarke leaves serious question marks over him and management team.

I don't want to personalise things with Hennelly, the guy for whatever reason was put in an impossible situation.

Do you admit that Clarke was one of Mayo's best players in the drawn game?

There is no way on earth he should have been dropped. I can think of at least 10 other players if not more, any one of whom could have been dropped ahead of him. But for me Clarke should have been the first name on the teamsheet.

You don't win All-Irelands by dropping your best players! This is not rocket science.

But it didn't work. That's the difference between good management and bad.

Good managers don't take gambles. They take decisions based on sound thinking and weighing things up and if they are unsure, they leave things as is and they don't change a winning formula.

Ah look it, I've given up on Mayo managers at this stage. Bad decision after bad decision on AI final day. Today another one.

The margins are so narrow nowadays that management cannot keep doing the same things and expect too get different results.
    Two weeks ago neither team had the winning formula and both managers went with changes.Dublin made three of which imo one worked. Mayo made one that didn`t.
    If I was to fault Mayo`s management it would be that they didn`t take him off at half time when it was obvious it wasn`t working, not for trying something they felt would make a difference from the drawn game.

I don't want to personalise things with Henley, the guy for whatever reason was put in an impossible situation.

Do you admit that Clarke was one of Mayo's best players in the drawn game?

There is no way on earth he should have been dropped. I can think of at least 10 other players if not more, any one of whom could have been dropped ahead of him. But for me Clarke should have been the first name on the teamsheet.

You don't win All-Irelands by dropping your best players! This is not rocket science.

you certainly aren't personalising it when you can't even spell his surname properly
    imshururagreatkeeper
    ignore list

washman3 wrote: »
    Connolly and Holmes fully vindicated now.

Not really, as soon as that pair started the nepotism, it was time to show them the door.

The margins are so narrow nowadays that management cannot keep doing the same things and expect too get different results.
    Two weeks ago neither team had the winning formula and both managers went with changes.Dublin made three of which imo one worked. Mayo made one that didn`t.
    If I was to fault Mayo`s management it would be that they didn`t take him off at half time when it was obvious it wasn`t working, not for trying something they felt would make a difference from the drawn game.

Never mind the margins. You don't win AI's by dropping your best players.

Two versus 1-4.

I`m sure if Rochford had a crystal ball that could see into the future he wouldn`t have started him.

Never mind the margins. You don't win AI's by dropping your best players.

Neither do you by doing the same things again and again that James Horan did.

I`m sure if Rochford had a crystal ball that could see into the future he wouldn`t have started him.

Why would he need a crystal ball?

Replacing an in form keeper, tipped as an All-Star, for someone who has been out of form and lacking match practice.

This is a basic error in anyone's book.

• Advertisement

Why would he need a crystal ball?

Replacing an in form keeper, tipped as an All-Star, for someone who has been out of form and lacking match practice.

This is a basic error in anyone's book.

Then sack him and sack any manager in the future that tries something he believes that will get you over the line when he gets a call wrong.
    In a very short space of time you will end up having little trouble with interviews for the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

Hard luck today ....gutted for ye ...keep ur heads high and keep fighting the fight.... Sport as is life is a pure c%&t at times .....see ye in division 1 in spring

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Robeman

Robeman wrote: »
    Mayo will either win the final or they will lose

If they win it will be a case of absolute footballing talent overcoming every other short coming that is in place in the Mayo set up at the moment and since time immemorial.

If they lose it will once again be because we have never sorted out the rotten structure that is Mayo GAA.

To win an All Ireland you need

- A talented panel of footballers who also have good character. Footballers who only work for the good of the team and its success and do not put their personal egos above the team.

- A good manager who is in charge of the show with the talent to put together a good management team who will provide the support to the on the pitch effort.

- A competent county board with the ability to select a good manager and support him for the duration of his tenure. One with the competence to do whats best for their county in the corridors of power in Dublin. One that leaves no one in doubt that it is ultimately in charge.

We have never in my life time had all of the above at the same time. The same is true this year.

We have always had the talent this has been one constant. Too often we have had big egos with no All Irelands in their pockets. Too often we as supporters have worshippped these egos and never stopped to think that its takes a panel to win an All Ireland not a talented individual or a few talented individuals.

We have had good managers and bad and their successes with Mayo have been limited to 2 league titles in 66 years.

John O Mahoney could win 2 All Ireland with Galway but none with Mayo even with 2 stints in charge why ? Answer I would say was county board.

James Horan had probably the most impressive tenure since 51 but still no cigar Why ? Answer I would say good but not good enough.

The other constant we have had in Mayo is an incompetent County board.

Too often they have got selection of County Manager wrong, too often they select a manager and then they have wanted to manage the team themselves, too often they have not given managers the resources they need, too often they have selected a good managers and have not had the balls to stand by them in moments of difficulty, too often they have allowed Croke Park to treat Mayo as a second class county. Too often they have demonstrated that they don't know what is going on and what they should be doing.

Once again as in 89, 96, 97, 04, 06, 12, 13 we are in a final and we are all hoping for success and deceiving ourselves that everything is rosy in the garden and getting stressed about tickets. There is also the saga as in every one of the recent all ireland years of wrapping players in cotton wool (has not worked in the past so why should it work this year). Once again we are like kids heading for the sweetshop where we will meet the older wiser kids who will get the pick of the nicest sweets.

We may win as at the end of the day its 15 v 15 but I think it is unlikely. The bookies and professional commentators and also informed public rarely get it wrong.

We can then look forward to the blood letting that will accompany defeat as many chickens will come home to roost. We will let the blood flow but will probabaly solve nothing and in a few years we will once again get to a final and repeat.

I have kept quiet for past 5 weeks as I decided to let things take their course. I got a lot of abuse for my comments and unfortunately I was correct in my thinking. This gives me no pleasure especially after 2 trips to Dublin.

If we do not start doing the right things immediately we will lay the foundation for the next defeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

Then sack him and sack any manager in the future that tries something he believes that will get you over the line when he gets a call wrong.
    In a very short space of time you will end up having little trouble with interviews for the job.

I'm not a mayo supporter and neither should anyone be calling for anyone to be sacked. He just made a serious error of judgement. This team can win an all Ireland. I'd say they'll win one before Rory Gallagher s Team will win one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

PressRun wrote: »
    Can't get over the hennelly call tbh.

Unbelievable.

When you are the boss the buck stops with you. Simple yes. True yes in any serious organisation. Mayo's failures have never been properly documented in a factual manner. They have been discussed in the media, in the pub and in a million conversations but there have never been any factual independent examination of and open reporting of why we have failed so often. The Mayo Board is rarely open and transparent.

Rather than ridiculing my analysis give me better logic. Kerry men do not start out with any special physical or mental attributes that Mayo men do not have and the playing population is similar. Therefore they must be trained and managed in a better manner than Mayo to be so much more successful. To do this I suggest that they have a more skillful county board.

Luck is rarely anything to do with winning and losing. Losing one or two might be down to luck but not 7. Meath were a better team and they had a better manager. The same statement applies to all 7 winning teams and their managers. The best team have the best manager and they always win. If Mayo win next month they will be the best team and SR the best Mgr this year.

I would agree that we have had above average talented players these past few years and in JH we had an above average Mgr by Mayo standards but no All Ireland no not as good as teams \ Mgrs of counties that won in this period. There is nothing wrong with plenty of confidence, aggro, ambition so long as the team comes first. With ego it is all about me me me and not the team. As regards unfounded salacious tales I agree but what about the true salacious tales ?

The jury will judge SR on his record this year which will be 1/1 or 0/1. Even if he loses we will look favourably on him so long as we do not subsequently learn that he was not actually in charge but the players were. For some players if we win it will be 1/5 or 0/5. The rewards will be better if they win as they will be considered gods but if they lose they will be considered in the end arrogent bottlers.

Cannot disagree with the above re Board. The county board always has good intentions. It just screwed up in all of the sagas you mentioned plus in the change of manager this year.

Cork GAA are the biggest county in GAA in terms of clubs (even bigger than Dublin I believe). They are probably the only county that comes close to Mayo in terms of screwing up their football teams and also their hurling teams due entirely to a dysfunctional board and admin set up.

I am detecting a lot of negative sentiment and even anger against this team and the big egos within it. There is not the same level of uncritical support that there was for every previous final from 89. For every other final it was tickets tickets tickets, this time many are openly saying they are not going.

This team may win in which case they will be forgiven for what they have done. If they lose many of them will be villified.

Apart from "luck" I agree with your final comments. So long as the group of players put the team first.

I said Mayo team were arrogent bottlers a month ago and stand by this comment. Joe Brolly was better in his description "Celebrity losers"

I have kept quiet for past 5 weeks as I decided to let things take their course. I got a lot of abuse for my comments and unfortunately I was correct in my thinking. This gives me no pleasure especially after 2 trips to Dublin.

If we do not start doing the right things immediately we will lay the foundation for the next defeat.

John O'Mahoney won two All Irelands with Galway because he had Joyce, Walsh, Donnellan, Savage, Mannion, De Paor, Fahy, Silke. Players win All Irelands. Not county boards. You have a problem with the county board. Good for you and your retrospective genius

His job shouldnt be secure after today. Say what we like but that was a momumental fk up

it

All of it and all of them. There probably are exceptions but nothing \ nobody stands out. As a suggestion we should thing about bringing in an outside County Chairman. If we need to pay to get a good one then so be it. We have been paying managers who bring no success for years. Maybe money might be better spent on a county chairman who might put in place some foundations upon which success might be built.

After a failure to win from 10 attempts we need to start thinking outside the box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭PressRun

Rochford should keep the job, no question. But questions should be asked over the Hennelly call. He shouldn't be exempt from questioning.

After a failure to win from 10 attempts we need to start thinking outside the box.

Seeing as you have been thinking about this for months, outline your set of proposed changes please. Thanking you in advance

It would be impolite not to turn up and at least in Mayo we will always be polite and turn up. I have supported Mayo through thin and thin all my life. There has never been any thick.

Maybe if more supporters had my attitude things would change and next time we would win. Maybe a half empty stadium would be a good thing long term and would show "the egos" in the team and county board that we are pissed off and want change and that we are fed up always losing. We need to stop being gallant losers. As supporters we need to stop giving unquestioning adoration to the team. If the "little emperors" have no cloths we need to say so.

You are right I am being negative but I have an aweful lot to be negative about. I want Mayo to be winners not losers. I want a panel who play for the team and not themselves, I want strong capable team management, I want a supportive competent county board, I want to see Mayo win an all ireland before I die. Maybe I am unreasonable

We need to change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

Robeman wrote:
    I said Mayo team were arrogent bottlers a month ago and stand by this comment. Joe Brolly was better in his description "Celebrity losers"

Chokers don't keep coming back time and time again.
    Other Mayo teams could be accused of being chokers but not this incarnation that's been on the go sice 2011. They're the antithesis to bottlers, and to say otherwise is clichéd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

When have Mayo ever been arrogant?

They are no more or less arrogant than every other top county.

BRITISHinformal
    a person with little mental strength or resilience.
    "he turned out to be one of the biggest bottlers in boxing"

Bottler is a synonym for a person or group prone to unexpected failure.

Bottler
    In footballing terms the word bottler refers to a player who initially plays well but makes a huge mistake or lets the team down when it really matters. i.e missing a penalty, missing an easy chance, losing your temper and getting sent off.

You can also refer to football teams as bottlers. For example Aston Villa are well known as bottlers because they seem to always be in good form at the beginning of the season but towards the end they lose this form and end up missing out on Champions League football, despite looking like they could be the best side in the premiership at the beginning of the season.
    Eugene Dadi is such a bottler, what an awful penalty that was.

Liverpool are such bottlers this season.

Very apt given what happened today.

• Advertisement

The most county I look at with envy and admire is Offaly population 78,000 compared to our 130,000. Since 1971 they have managed to win 3 football all irelands and 4 hurling. Why can we not even manage 1 in Football. What in gods name is wrong with us.

A successful county by any standard.

PressRun wrote: »
    Please, just stop. It's extremely boring. I'd rather the thread wasn't clogged with your inane ramblings.

Would you like to withdraw this remark following what happened today as it seems that I got it right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Dirty Dingus McGee

A successful county by any standard.

Offaly are completely ****e these days and haven't been in contention for even provincial honours for about ten years and it'll be a long time before they are in genuine contention again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Squatman

We need to change.

We are winning more games than we are losing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Squatman

We need to change.

We are winning more games than we are losing

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement