Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mayo GAA Discussion Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,016 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

Seriously, the type of the Keegan stuff is the reason the black card was brought in. Is this seriously being debated? Whatever your views on the black card itself, it was done to the letter of the rules at the time. The ref was actually lenient on a Keegan potential yellow earlier in the game leading credence to the belief that he would show he wasnt affected by the media attetion. Dubs got away with a blantant one earlier in the interest of fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

11 All Star nominations for Mayo... All 6 defenders and David Clarke mentioned.

Lee Keegan is amongst the three nominations for POTY.

Diarmuid O Connor is amongst the three nominations for young POTY.

Congratulations to all the lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Aos nomitted on reputation alone. Bar the Tyrone game he was fairly in effective for large parts. Clarke, Harrison and Keegan should get their all Stars. I'd say Durcan and Boyle are in with a good shout too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

No mayo midfielders, I thought Parsons deserved a nomination

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

This is what Parkinson said on the matter, a man who was pulled and dragged out of by many a defender in his time. Parkinson is a bit of a clown at times but he probably sums it up well here.

Diarmuid Connolly sewed him up, good and proper. Yes, Keegan pulled his jersey... Connolly went to ground and then made it look like he was pulled down. Connolly then started putting an imaginary black card in Deegan's face; completely out of order, you'd have to say.

"Yes, his jersey was pulled. Was it enough for him to be falling down? No. He threw himself to the ground and he sold Keegan up the river."

Parkinson disagreed with Conan Doherty's argument that Keegan had exerted enough pressure to bring the Dublin forward down. He continued:

"Connolly is six-foot-two, he's fourteen and a half stone. His jersey got barely pulled and he has gone onto the ground.

"It was a professional foul; it was a soccer-style 'I'm sewing my man up here' and he got Keegan sent off. And more power to him."

Anyway, what's done cannot be undone.
    Quoting Parkinson when it comes to Dublin is not the most reliable. He is one of the biggest anti-Dubs out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Call me Al

I'm disappointed not to see Donal Vaughan 's name in the list. I thought he was good enough to get a nomination at the very least.
    He was such a loss when he was taken off on Sat.
    Delighted for the backs and Clarke. They've been immense for the county and very worthy nominees.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Call me Al wrote: »
    I'm disappointed not to see Donal Vaughan 's name in the list. I thought he was good enough to get a nomination at the very least.
    He was such a loss when he was taken off on Sat.
    Delighted for the backs and Clarke. They've been immense for the county and very worthy nominees.
    I agree 100%
    Donie was probably our most consistent player when he came back into the team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

kilns wrote: »
    This is what Parkinson said on the matter, a man who was pulled and dragged out of by many a defender in his time. Parkinson is a bit of a clown at times but he probably sums it up well here.

Diarmuid Connolly sewed him up, good and proper. Yes, Keegan pulled his jersey... Connolly went to ground and then made it look like he was pulled down. Connolly then started putting an imaginary black card in Deegan's face; completely out of order, you'd have to say.

"Yes, his jersey was pulled. Was it enough for him to be falling down? No. He threw himself to the ground and he sold Keegan up the river."

Parkinson disagreed with Conan Doherty's argument that Keegan had exerted enough pressure to bring the Dublin forward down. He continued:

"Connolly is six-foot-two, he's fourteen and a half stone. His jersey got barely pulled and he has gone onto the ground.

"It was a professional foul; it was a soccer-style 'I'm sewing my man up here' and he got Keegan sent off. And more power to him."

Quoting Parkinson when it comes to Dublin is not the most reliable. He is one of the biggest anti-Dubs out there

So what. What he is saying is true. Quoting a Dub regarding Connolly. Now that's pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

km79 wrote: »
    I'm out
    See ye in early spring :)
    The rest of ye whenever mayo lose a game ........
    PressRun wrote: »
    You wouldn't hear a word out of these "people" if the change had worked and Mayo had won. People just want a scapegoat and they are the same people who have been waiting since last year to get a few things off their chest.

Yes some of us aren't posting in here every other week because we may usually post elsewhere.
    If I posted the same amount in every forum I post in that would be my day gone.
    There are lots of forums I dip in and out of and I might only post in them every few months or even less.
    I might post a lot depending on an issue or thread in that forum and may not post again for months.

BTW those type of comments reek of look at me I am a true supporter so I am the only one allowed comment.

There are a lot that don't go to league matches, a lot that don't even go championship matches, a lot live through out the country and even throughout the world, but they are from Mayo and they probably buy their kids Mayo jerseys, Mayo sweat tops, etc.
    How much money does that end up transferring back to the GAA/county board.
    (I know the GAA get money for use of the GAA logo and if county has trademarked the crests they can then get money.)

Anyway every time someone goes into Elverys or Lifestyle in Castlebar or Ballina to buy themselves or their kids a jersey it helps keep those shops in profit.
    And would you rather they bought them a fooking man utd top instead.

If it was down to the diehard fans who go to all the league game, etc how many would actually be in Croker ?
    Should all the fans stay stum and never have an opinion ?

Anyway I stick by my opinion. I don't believe in having a go at players because of the effort they put in, but I will call a spade a spade when it comes to backroom staff.

BTW at this stage everyone in the country is nearly a Mayo fan. :D
    Go into any pub anywhere in Ireland, bar Dublin, last Saturday and nearly everyone was shouting for Mayo.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

"In case you can't make that out, the investment per player in Dublin is €274.70. The next nearest is €68.17, in Fermanagh. Third is Longford, at €62.30.

Beaten All-Ireland finalists Mayo have received €22.30. Kerry got €19 per player, while Donegal - the team Dublin beat in the quarter-final - pulled in €20.10 per player"

Article by Gavin Cooney. Figures given are per registered player in a given county. Anyone else want to argue its a level playing field?

• Advertisement

jmayo wrote: »
    Yes some of us aren't posting in here every other week because we may usually post elsewhere.
    If I posted the same amount in every forum I post in that would be my day gone.
    There are lots of forums I dip in and out of and I might only post in them every few months or even less.
    I might post a lot depending on an issue or thread in that forum and may not post again for months.

BTW those type of comments reek of look at me I am a true supporter so I am the only one allowed comment.

There are a lot that don't go to league matches, a lot that don't even go championship matches, a lot live through out the country and even throughout the world, but they are from Mayo and they probably buy their kids Mayo jerseys, Mayo sweat tops, etc.
    How much money does that end up transferring back to the GAA/county board.
    (I know the GAA get money for use of the GAA logo and if county has trademarked the crests they can then get money.)

Anyway every time someone goes into Elverys or Lifestyle in Castlebar or Ballina to buy themselves or their kids a jersey it helps keep those shops in profit.
    And would you rather they bought them a fooking man utd top instead.

If it was down to the diehard fans who go to all the league game, etc how many would actually be in Croker ?
    Should all the fans stay stum and never have an opinion ?

Anyway I stick by my opinion. I don't believe in having a go at players because of the effort they put in, but I will call a spade a spade when it comes to backroom staff.

BTW at this stage everyone in the country is nearly a Mayo fan. :D
    Go into any pub anywhere in Ireland, bar Dublin, last Saturday and nearly everyone was shouting for Mayo.

I was not referring to mayo supporters
    I was referring to a select few from other counties that post more here than on their own forums and almost exclusively after a mayo defeat
    Usually with "Rumours from the camp "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

I think he calls it as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Kalyke wrote: »
    "In case you can't make that out, the investment per player in Dublin is €274.70. The next nearest is €68.17, in Fermanagh. Third is Longford, at €62.30.

Beaten All-Ireland finalists Mayo have received €22.30. Kerry got €19 per player, while Donegal - the team Dublin beat in the quarter-final - pulled in €20.10 per player"

Article by Gavin Cooney. Figures given are per registered player in a given county. Anyone else want to argue its a level playing field?

Add in the huge sponsorship money Dublin get too, they don't need all that funding. It's nothing short of a disgrace and really I don't see how it can be justified that Dublin receive about €250 more per registered player than Mayo or Kerry do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

I see you posted in the other thread in GAA forum dealing with breakdown of county support and has the map for similar.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ct8TECwXEAAavJn.jpg:large

It is scary how much Dublin gets and how much the likes of Cork, with probably most clubs and huge amount of players, gets.
    I know Dublin pay for their own coaches rather than getting province to do it, so not sure if that worked into it or not.
    And then that highlights how many coaches they have in county which makes for scary reading as well.

Also very noticable in other thread how many dubs are trying to pick holes in the stats.
    The best one was saying every county are equally as good since they can all only put 15 out on the pitch. :rolleyes:

I am not allowed discuss …

So what. What he is saying is true. Quoting a Dub regarding Connolly. Now that's pointless.
    I am just pointing out he is known anti-Dub
    If you paint Connolly with that brush then the OConnor brothers and Aidan OShea have to be held in the same light

If you paint Connolly with that brush then the OConnor brothers and Aidan OShea have to be held in the same light

I was speaking about this specific game changing incident! I didn't see any antics as serious as that out of the other 3 in the game but feel free to post them.

As I said the discussion was about this! No way to scientifically prove anything but he definitely wasn't going down without his own help.

I was speaking about this specific game changing incident! I didn't see any antics as serious as that out of the other 3 in the game but feel free to post them.

As I said the discussion was about this! No way to scientifically prove anything but he definitely wasn't going down without his own help.
    If you watch that incident between COC and Small, he twice pulled Small back to the ground which he was trying to get up, yes perhaps Small was at fault to start. But It was smart by COC, he knew what he was doing keeping the wrestling match going, but his temper tantrum after was a bit embarrassing, so if its claimed Connolly dived, then COC can be accused of similar cynical behaviour

If you watch that incident between COC and Small, he twice pulled Small back to the ground which he was trying to get up, yes perhaps Small was at fault to start. But It was smart by COC, he knew what he was doing keeping the wrestling match going, but his temper tantrum after was a bit embarrassing, so if its claimed Connolly dived, then COC can be accused of similar cynical behaviour

Fair enough. Different Incident. Thats how you saw it. Your perogative!
    He was up on top of him in a Mayo counter attack, wouldnt release him, then after a bit of grasping he let himself up and, he swung his arm, making sure not to hit him though. Why in gods name would COC want to impede himself and have a wrestling match in the middle of the field when they were attacking. Its quiet clear he wanted to get him off him. What did you expect him to do! A man on top of him, lay there and bide his time!! And why wouldn't he be incensed with Small there. There was no ball, no nothing.

1.06.00 onwards.

Again we all see things completely different sometimes but............

Regarding the DC incident, it was a foul, but he played for it and then knowing he had got his free, tried to get the man sent off, knowing it wasnt a sending off offence.

Anyway, we are on a Mayo fans forum and any Dublin fan lurking about is merely just here to tell us we are wrong from what I see! so no point going around in circles here.

Because COC is a smart indivdual who tries to play on the officials at every oppotunity.
    For a man trying to supposedly get up, putting your arm around your opponents neck is not the ideal way to get up is it?.....
    Connolly played the ref and won, COC tried also and lost.

Ah stop! Sure maybe he should have asked Small to kindly get off him!! Anyway..............!

• Advertisement

People see incidents from different perspectives, either with green and red tinted glasses or blue tinted glasses

Message from Lee Keegan on Twitter

Sadness and regret fill me.We have lost but I have the honour and privilege of running into battle with legends that I will respect for life.
    Dublin GAA are a supreme outfit and deservedly All Ireland winners.The customary tweet or message is to say we will fight on and we will but it will be a tough couple of months soul searching.As always supporters made year by doing what you always do best.
    Thanks for following and supporting us through everything.

What a legend of the green and red Lee Keegan is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 449 ✭✭SeanJ09

Lads, reckon there is any chance of some season tickets becoming available then?

SeanJ09 wrote: »
    Lads, reckon there is any chance of some season tickets becoming available then?

A few might become available.. Keep an eye out on the Season Tickets 2017 thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,429 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Some CM ones became available last year, but for less than a day if I recall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Not a chance with the Croke PArk ones I'd say, there's a 3 year waiting list for them! There maybe some Cairde, think some went on sale last year.

Just reading Ed mcgreals latest article
    He says Rochfords 7 week old child is in the Chikdrens hospital in Cumlin
    Perspective

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Perspective

Do you have a link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭PressRun

Perspective

Had heard this a while ago. I don't think the child has been well since being born. Might be the main obstacle to Rochford staying in the job.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭cocoman

Perspective

Hopefully the little lad will be ok. It certainly puts everything into perspective alright when you're sitting in that room in Crumlin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Aos nomitted on reputation alone. Bar the Tyrone game he was fairly in effective for large parts. Clarke, Harrison and Keegan should get their all Stars. I'd say Durcan and Boyle are in with a good shout too.

Ya, definitely. Further proof that these All-Stars are a complete joke. The fact that he already has 2 proves the complete farce that they have become. He has good buddies in the media and gives interviews at the drop of a hat, plus the 'hulk like' impersonation he gives at every final whistle for the cameras.
    It actually says just as much about those charged with picking the awards than it does about him.! did a single one of them every actually play a junior b game.?
    Doubt it.
    Clarke will just about lose out to Cluxton, tough call.
    Harrison and Keegan deserved.
    Boyle, a very close call, may shade it.
    Durcan may be edged out slightly but would be my young POTY.
    And I would have COC in there too

AOS was anonymous V Galway, likewise V Fermanagh (cheating aside) average to reasonable V Tyrone (nothing more) waved the 'imaginary black card' to get Kavanagh sent off. Anonymous V Kildare and for the most part anymous in the final and replay. Totally non-existent in the second half last Sunday when the need was greatest.

What utter rubbish. You need to find a better pastime and get out more bud.
    The kind of tripe we would expect to read in the rugby forums when Toulon beat Leinster or Munster.
    Dublin have 15 players on the pitch, so do their opposition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Needles73

washman3 wrote: »
    What utter rubbish. You need to find a better pastime and get out more bud.
    The kind of tripe we would expect to read in the rugby forums when Toulon beat Leinster or Munster.
    Dublin have 15 players on the pitch, so do their opposition.

So you don't see any correlation between increased money pumped into Dublin GAA and recent success...are u for real ?

Needles73 wrote: »
    So you don't see any correlation between increased money pumped into Dublin GAA and recent success...are u for real ?

Applying that logic would mean that Dublin would win every A.I. from here to 2050 along with every 1 for the last 20 years. But they didn't or wont. Stupid logic.
    Explain to me why my county, Limerick cannot win a hurling A.I. despite having a blank cheque book from J.P. (which would dwarf what Dublin can get)

I can explain, we simply don't have players good enough.

• Advertisement

Applying that logic would mean that Dublin would win every A.I. from here to 2050 along with every 1 for the last 20 years. But they didn't or wont. Stupid logic.
    Explain to me why my county, Limerick cannot win a hurling A.I. despite having a blank cheque book from J.P. (which would dwarf what Dublin can get)

I can explain, we simply don't have players good enough.

Mate, there is a huge financial difference between the last 20 years or more in GAA than today and in the future, if you can't recognise that basic foundation, the argument that many put forward re Dublin's "advantage" is lost on you.

Dublin do have the massive potential to dominate GAA for years and decades to come. It is not that anyone is in denial of the fact that the players coming through aren't of top quality, it is more to do, that they are nurtured more professionally.

The money is by far not the be all and end all for a teams dominance, but it is a very big factor.
    The game is edging on professionalism in terms of how teams are managed, players are looked after, facilities, medical teams, etc etc. Dublin have a greater financial backing to support them in this regard.
    Surely you can acknowledge the benefits this brings.

Mate, there is a huge financial difference between the last 20 years or more in GAA than today and in the future, if you can't recognise that basic foundation, the argument that many put forward re Dublin's "advantage" is lost on you.

Dublin do have the massive potential to dominate GAA for years and decades to come. It is not that anyone is in denial of the fact that the players coming through aren't of top quality, it is more to do, that they are nurtured more professionally.

The money is by far not the be all and end all for a teams dominance, but it is a very big factor.
    The game is edging on professionalism in terms of how teams are managed, players are looked after, facilities, medical teams, etc etc. Dublin have a greater financial backing to support them in this regard.

Yes mate...!!!
    And we have had the same advantage for the last 10 years with JP's money, yet haven't a single player that would make the present Tipp or Kilkenny teams.
    Mayo lost the A.I. both days, not because of financial disadvantage, because they didn't have enough players with the bottle to stand up when it mattered most. Simple as.

ooops, thought I was in the gaelic football thread.

With the kind of s###e you're spouting, you should be on the rugby threads.

With the kind of s###e you're spouting, you should be on the rugby threads.

Hurling, now rugby! Its gas that a Dublin fan spots onto a Mayo thread and tells people to go elsewhere!!!!

Your replies are extremely passive aggressive! I don't know why you are lurking on a Mayo thread as a Dublin fan, unless you are just looking to disagree and looking to be offended!

listen, if you can't understand the advantages financial backing right down to underage level, club level up to county level will bring to any sporting development, how talents will be nurtured, how competition will increase, etc etc etc, is there any point chatting,

Sure its Dublin against the World in your eyes!!

You mentioned hurling, if you can't acknowledge the giant strides Dublin have made in the last decade in hurling, again this conversation is lost on you.

You reap what you sow and Dublin have the support to sow well and to tend to excellently.

Anyway, stay here, if you are just around to be offended.

Ignorance is bliss at the end of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

Hurling, now rugby! Its gas that a Dublin fan spots onto a Mayo thread and tells people to go elsewhere!!!!

Your replies are extremely passive aggressive! I don't know why you are lurking on a Mayo thread as a Dublin fan, unless you are just looking to disagree and looking to be offended!

listen, if you can't understand the advantages financial backing right down to underage level, club level up to county level will bring to any sporting development, how talents will be nurtured, how competition will increase, etc etc etc, is there any point chatting,

You mentioned hurling, if you can't acknowledge the giant strides Dublin have made in the last decade in hurling, again this conversation is lost on you.

You reap what you sow and Dublin have the support to sow well and to tend to excellently.

Eh, he's a Limerick fan, but that doesn't stop you posting on the Dublin thread, does it? :D:D

So now we are fearful of what Dublin might do, maybe 10 All-Irelands in 18 years? Just like Kerry from 1969 to 1986?

As I said on another thread, I am happy to discuss the issue sometime in the mid 2020s if Dublin have managed to repeat the dominance of a Kilkenny or a Kerry. Until then, this sort of stuff doesn't hold water.

Wrong on all counts. Limerick fan first and foremost. Sincerely wanted Mayo to win the football as they've suffered similar heartbreak to our hurlers over the years.
    But like ourselves, they simply don't have enough players with bottle to drag them over the line. If money alone could change that for us there wouldn't be a problem. 3 U-21 titles on the trot in the 2000's yet only a handful of these players won even a provincial senior medal. Why? we simply weren't good enough to make the step up.
    But at least we're honest enough to admit our own failures rather than bitch about another county's financial advantage.
    And I've been posting on all GAA threads for many years, good times and bad, unlike you.
    Have nothing but admiration for this present Dublin bunch though. Their achievements cannot be denied.

Of course it holds water. I am shocked neither of you can understand the basic premise that investment in anything in any walk of life, be it sports, education, etc will breed success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

Of course it holds water. I am shocked neither of you can understand the basic premise that investment in anything in any walk of life, be it sports, education, etc will breed success.

I don't disagree - investment in increasing juvenile participation increases juvenile participation, that much is clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

It's a Mayo GAA thread, hurling is fair game here. I've seen Keith Higgins hurling achievements mentioned more than once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Needles73

Wrong on all counts. Limerick fan first and foremost. Sincerely wanted Mayo to win the football as they've suffered similar heartbreak to our hurlers over the years.
    But like ourselves, they simply don't have enough players with bottle to drag them over the line. If money alone could change that for us there wouldn't be a problem. 3 U-21 titles on the trot in the 2000's yet only a handful of these players won even a provincial senior medal. Why? we simply weren't good enough to make the step up.
    But at least we're honest enough to admit our own failures rather than bitch about another county's financial advantage.
    And I've been posting on all GAA threads for many years, good times and bad, unlike you.
    Have nothing but admiration for this present Dublin bunch though. Their achievements cannot be denied.

Were Limerick GAA not in financial bother as recent as 2013 ? Where was JP ? I don't begrudge Dublin their success but I will bitch about the current inequality. The best team won the last day no question and fair play to them. But do you really think the lesser counties including limerick are getting a fair shake from central GAA coffers ? Surely future probability of success is enhanced with proper investment ? If limerick has all JP's vast funds your issues are either 1. No natural talent...,2. Inability to spend money properly.........,(Mayo would struggle with no 2 based on how we redeveloped Machale Park but we'd have a good crack at spending some more money !!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Yes mate...!!!
    And we have had the same advantage for the last 10 years with JP's money, yet haven't a single player that would make the present Tipp or Kilkenny teams.
    Mayo lost the A.I. both days, not because of financial disadvantage, because they didn't have enough players with the bottle to stand up when it mattered most. Simple as.

Bottle??..... IGNORE!

The point is being missed it is how Dublin is structured. Look at their coaching set up, whatever money Dublin gets the vast vast majority goes into coaching in nearly every school and club in the county, it doesnt all go to prepare a professional team to destroy all the other poor counties. Also Dublin is one of the least political county boards in Ireland allowing them to put these things in place without petty squables that can hinder other counties.

Look at Cork for example, how much money is being wasted on the currenty vanity project down there and the state they are in. Alot of others could learn alot from how Dublin is run both on and off the pitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭PressRun

Threads being hijacked by people who have axes to grind or simply want to sneer is getting very tiresome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

PressRun wrote: »
    Threads being hijacked by people who have axes to grind or simply want to sneer is getting very tiresome.

Or maybe people getting a bit sick of the self-pity Mayo posts in which everybody and everything is getting blamed on another Mayo defeat.

I read elsewhere that 31 one counties were for Mayo on Saturday, and who could blame them, Even Dubs have a soft spot in hoping Mayo break through,But the continuing self-pity and Actually thinking that Mayo deserve a AI because ,well because they haven't won one is wearing a bit thin, I wouldent be thinking the 31 counties is still behind Mayo, The game is over you lost, think of your future in the league and championship, thats were you will make the break through not reminiscing about the what ifs from the past.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement