Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mayo GAA Discussion Part 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Squatman

Rainman16 wrote: »
    Unfortunately he's not going to be winning an Ireland.

Tut tut rainman. Youve had you tantrum now trot along back to your pokemon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Blud

naughto wrote: »
    Did u register just to make a point that you will not be playing for your club. To be honest I couldn't care less if you do.
    No doubt you are just a all Ireland day Mayo fan or got looked over for not being good enough to get on the county panel.

The decision has being made stop whinging about it and go support the lads

Another fantastic contribution to the forum. The second line especially - if takes a special type of numpty to read my posts on this thread so far on the topic of club footballers getting shafted and relate it back to being "a (sic) all Ireland day Mayo fan". Kudos.

Will you be driving home for the 19th though? ;)

On a serious note, the issue under discussion is something the GAA needs to address across the board. The inter-county championship season needs to be condensed to cater to a properly scheduled club scene in all counties.

Agreed 100%. And such change won't come about unless issues are highlighted, hence my posts here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭naughto

Do you actually think posing your views on here will make one blind bit off difference.
    It will be the same next yr if we are playing football in sept and the yr after that.

Do you actually think posing your views on here will make one blind bit off difference.
    It will be the same next yr if we are playing football in sept and the yr after that.

Ah, the old 'why bother' attitude. If club players don't speak up, we stand no chance. We have literally nothing to lose by highlighting our very valid complaints. I sense you prefer a North Korea attitude to Mayo football - don't say anything that might upset our Dear Team.

When you refer to 'we' above re playing football in September, why don't you care about your club's games in September? What is your club in Mayo? Why does the county team come first for you ahead of the club?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Blud wrote: »
    Ah, the old 'why bother' attitude. If club players don't speak up, we stand no chance. We have literally nothing to lose by highlighting our very valid complaints. I sense you prefer a North Korea attitude to Mayo football - don't say anything that might upset our Dear Team.

When you refer to 'we' above re playing football in September, why don't you care about your club's games in September? What is your club in Mayo? Why does the county team come first for you ahead of the club?

County board are regular on here, so they will definitely see it.
    As I said in my earlier posts, go to your county board rep, air your grievance, go to the County board if you don't get satisfaction.
    Get a petition setup but on here isn't going to get you a result.

Each of your posts are just coming across as petty and throwing the toys out of the pram, why not just go and do something about it.
    We all know its an issue, so lets not see it as an issue next year and go do something about it. Deciding to throw in the towel now will not help, at least you can hold your hands up and say that ye tried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

It will have to change or the gaa will lose players. It's happening allready. Clubs and club players are treated with astonishing disrespect and it must be borne in mind that county players are club players too. Without clubs the GAA cannot exist but the current club structure is turning young (20 something) players away. There is too much sporting choice even in rural areas for talented athletes to put up with abuse also work and study are far more important than they have been in the past for this demographic. The club issue is the most critical issue facing the GAA presently. The vast majority of County supporters are just fans of the county team and are ignorant of and towards club footall. The attitude that club players should suck it up for the greater good is counter productive to a healthy sport overall, if the roots are dead the tree will also die. I'd imagine for any ambitious club having multiple players on the county panel is a major headache at the moment.

yop wrote: »
    County board are regular on here, so they will definitely see it.
    As I said in my earlier posts, go to your county board rep, air your grievance, go to the County board if you don't get satisfaction.
    Get a petition setup but on here isn't going to get you a result.

Each of your posts are just coming across as petty and throwing the toys out of the pram, why not just go and do something about it.
    We all know its an issue, so lets not see it as an issue next year and go do something about it. Deciding to throw in the towel now will not help, at least you can hold your hands up and say that ye tried.

The players have already gone to our county board rep as a group. We are trying to do something about it. It's not going to get summer 2016 back for us though, hence venting on an Internet forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can't we all just get along :D Some very good points made on all sides but it's for another day now . Let's focus on the final
    At least all the "Rumours from the camp " stuff has gone away now that things are going well again ;)
    Very impressed in fact how Rochford has locked down any team leaks and that
    Makes it much harder for opposing managers
    Hopefully the likes of David Brady will keep anything he hears (won't be much) to himself in the run up to the ALL IRELAND FINAL
    Let's enjoy the build up and quit the squabbling

ultrapercy wrote: »
    It will have to change or the gaa will lose players. It's happening allready. Clubs and club players are treated with astonishing disrespect and it must be borne in mind that county players are club players too. Without clubs the GAA cannot exist but the current club structure is turning young (20 something) players away. There is too much sporting choice even in rural areas for talented athletes to put up with abuse also work and study are far more important than they have been in the past for this demographic. The club issue is the most critical issue facing the GAA presently. The vast majority of County supporters are just fans of the county team and are ignorant of and towards club footall. The attitude that club players should suck it up for the greater good is counter productive to a healthy sport overall, if the roots are dead the tree will also die. I'd imagine for any ambitious club having multiple players on the county panel is a major headache at the moment.

This is essentially what I've been trying to say, I'm just not managing to be as articulate while this p!ssed off!

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    Can't we all just get along :D Some very good points made on all sides but it's for another day now . Let's focus on the final
    At least all the "Rumours from the camp " stuff has gone away now that things are going well again ;)
    Hopefully the likes of David Brady will keep anything he hears (won't be much) to himself in the run up to the ALL IRELAND FINAL

Agreed, I'll leave it there so.

Anyway, can't wait for the final, haven't been toa Mayo game since September 2013!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Anyway, can't wait for the final, haven't been toa Mayo game since September 2013!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

So Blud, are you really going to shaft your club and your club mates by not playing the weekend after the AI as you stated in an earlier post? What exactly is that going to achieve except give the opposition club a helping hand.

So Blud, are you really going to shaft your club and your club mates by not playing the weekend after the AI as you stated in an earlier post? What exactly is that going to achieve except give the opposition club a helping hand.

I've said all I have to at this stage, am going to quit derailing the thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

There is nothing in this post that adds to the forum either...

Oh well, the lad from Ballintubber in the Mayo News link summed it up nicely, there's not much more to add. The club players have been shafted again, this thread shows that the majority of people don't care.

My comment re not caring about winning the All Ireland seemed to get a few backs up - despite the context I put the sentence in. Of course I care, every club player in Mayo probably cares, the point is that the quest for Sam is always at our expense. Always will be too. So I've decided that there's no longer any point in playing for me, something Peist2007 seems to have decided a few years ago and something others will probably decide for themselves when they hit their tipping point too.

My point on this thread has been that shafting players like this to the point of losing them is not good for Mayo GAA, irrespective of if we win the All Ireland or not. There's a lot on here that can't see in front of their nose though - in a time of increasing urbanisation driving lads in their mid 20s away from Mayo GAA is not good.

Onwards and upwards. Roll on the 18th of Sept, I won't be driving home for the 25th.

Blud I really do understand your frustrations with the current situation and the huge sacrifices you make as a club footballer.Great respect for same,it is an issue that will have to be resolved nationally by running the All Ireland football championship in a far more condensed calendar.Thereby having designated weekends for club championship.Easier said than done with the proposed additional games at the last 8 stage.You guys are the bedrock of the association and if there is a mass exodus out the door it will be largely to the detriment of the inter county game.So I hope you have a change of heart and decide to tog out on September 25th after the final.In the interim enjoy the buildup to the final.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

The players have already gone to our county board rep as a group. We are trying to do something about it. It's not going to get summer 2016 back for us though, hence venting on an Internet forum.

So take to the next level then and get a petition going, easy done online and get it put up on Facebook. If your rep isn't carrying it then get them out, they are nominated at your AGM, get all the players to the AGM And ensure that he/she doesn't get in.

So you haven't been to a Mayo game in 3 years and now going to the final, I find that amusing to be honest. ;)

seligehgit wrote: »
    Blud I really do understand your frustrations with the current situation and the huge sacrifices you make as a club footballer.Great respect for same,it is an issue that will have to be resolved nationally by running the All Ireland football championship in a far more condensed calendar.Thereby having designated weekends for club championship.Easier said than done with the proposed additional games at the last 8 stage.You guys are the bedrock of the association and if there is a mass exodus out the door it will be largely to the detriment of the inter county game.So I hope you have a change of heart and decide to tog out on September 25th after the final.In the interim enjoy the buildup to the final.

But the new format will have even more games for the bigger teams and Mayo will be one of them, so these lads are going to be affected even more so.
    I do have an understanding on this, don't get me wrong, but I keep piping that he needs to get this frustration off the keyboard or at least get it into a public fora which will actually carry it.
    Get a Facebook page setup and get it pushed out. IF a majority of players get onto it and stand together they might get somewhere. The County board are a shambles, but at least get the fight to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Robeman

km79 wrote: »

Mayo will either win the final or they will lose

If they win it will be a case of absolute footballing talent overcoming every other short coming that is in place in the Mayo set up at the moment and since time immemorial.

If they lose it will once again be because we have never sorted out the rotten structure that is Mayo GAA.

To win an All Ireland you need

- A talented panel of footballers who also have good character. Footballers who only work for the good of the team and its success and do not put their personal egos above the team.

- A good manager who is in charge of the show with the talent to put together a good management team who will provide the support to the on the pitch effort.

- A competent county board with the ability to select a good manager and support him for the duration of his tenure. One with the competence to do whats best for their county in the corridors of power in Dublin. One that leaves no one in doubt that it is ultimately in charge.

We have never in my life time had all of the above at the same time. The same is true this year.

We have always had the talent this has been one constant. Too often we have had big egos with no All Irelands in their pockets. Too often we as supporters have worshippped these egos and never stopped to think that its takes a panel to win an All Ireland not a talented individual or a few talented individuals.

We have had good managers and bad and their successes with Mayo have been limited to 2 league titles in 66 years.

John O Mahoney could win 2 All Ireland with Galway but none with Mayo even with 2 stints in charge why ? Answer I would say was county board.

James Horan had probably the most impressive tenure since 51 but still no cigar Why ? Answer I would say good but not good enough.

The other constant we have had in Mayo is an incompetent County board.

Too often they have got selection of County Manager wrong, too often they select a manager and then they have wanted to manage the team themselves, too often they have not given managers the resources they need, too often they have selected a good managers and have not had the balls to stand by them in moments of difficulty, too often they have allowed Croke Park to treat Mayo as a second class county. Too often they have demonstrated that they don't know what is going on and what they should be doing.

Once again as in 89, 96, 97, 04, 06, 12, 13 we are in a final and we are all hoping for success and deceiving ourselves that everything is rosy in the garden and getting stressed about tickets. There is also the saga as in every one of the recent all ireland years of wrapping players in cotton wool (has not worked in the past so why should it work this year). Once again we are like kids heading for the sweetshop where we will meet the older wiser kids who will get the pick of the nicest sweets.

We may win as at the end of the day its 15 v 15 but I think it is unlikely. The bookies and professional commentators and also informed public rarely get it wrong.

We can then look forward to the blood letting that will accompany defeat as many chickens will come home to roost. We will let the blood flow but will probabaly solve nothing and in a few years we will once again get to a final and repeat.

yop wrote: »
    So take to the next level then and get a petition going, easy done online and get it put up on Facebook. If your rep isn't carrying it then get them out, they are nominated at your AGM, get all the players to the AGM And ensure that he/she doesn't get in.

So you haven't been to a Mayo game in 3 years and now going to the final, I find that amusing to be honest. ;)

In post 4457 you throw out a sarcastic remark about the county board being regular on here, and post 4467 you're telling me to set up a Facebook group. What do you know abou the county board's Facebook habits that I don't?

We've gone the official route, it's with our club rep who is a good man. Im posting anonymously on a discussion forum just to discuss the issue, it seems odd that you (as a boards mod) seem not to appreciate that.

And my comment re 'first game since Sept 2013' was clearly sarcasm aimed at barbs sent my way by naughto on this thread, at least km79 seemed to understand!

• Advertisement

Robeman wrote: »

If they win it will be a case of absolute footballing talent overcoming every other short coming that is in place in the Mayo set up at the moment and since time immemorial.

If they lose it will once again be because we have never sorted out the rotten structure that is Mayo GAA.

- A talented panel of footballers who also have good character. Footballers who only work for the good of the team and its success and do not put their personal egos above the team.

- A good manager who is in charge of the show with the talent to put together a good management team who will provide the support to the on the pitch effort.

- A competent county board with the ability to select a good manager and support him for the duration of his tenure. One with the competence to do whats best for their county in the corridors of power in Dublin. One that leaves no one in doubt that it is ultimately in charge.

We have never in my life time had all of the above at the same time. The same is true this year.

We have always had the talent this has been one constant. Too often we have had big egos with no All Irelands in their pockets. Too often we as supporters have worshippped these egos and never stopped to think that its takes a panel to win an All Ireland not a talented individual or a few talented individuals.

We have had good managers and bad and their successes with Mayo have been limited to 2 league titles in 66 years.

John O Mahoney could win 2 All Ireland with Galway but none with Mayo even with 2 stints in charge why ? Answer I would say was county board.

James Horan had probably the most impressive tenure since 51 but still no cigar Why ? Answer I would say good but not good enough.

Too often they have got selection of County Manager wrong, too often they select a manager and then they have wanted to manage the team themselves, too often they have not given managers the resources they need, too often they have selected a good managers and have not had the balls to stand by them in moments of difficulty, too often they have allowed Croke Park to treat Mayo as a second class county. Too often they have demonstrated that they don't know what is going on and what they should be doing.

Once again as in 89, 96, 97, 04, 06, 12, 13 we are in a final and we are all hoping for success and deceiving ourselves that everything is rosy in the garden and getting stressed about tickets. There is also the saga as in every one of the recent all ireland years of wrapping players in cotton wool (has not worked in the past so why should it work this year). Once again we are like kids heading for the sweetshop where we will meet the older wiser kids who will get the pick of the nicest sweets.

We may win as at the end of the day its 15 v 15 but I think it is unlikely. The bookies and professional commentators and also informed public rarely get it wrong.

We can then look forward to the blood letting that will accompany defeat as many chickens will come home to roost. We will let the blood flow but will probabaly solve nothing and in a few years we will once again get to a final and repeat.

Claiming that we've always had the talent is incorrect. When was the last year that we could make a genuine case that we were the best team in Ireland? 1997?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,346 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Could go to a replay but fully agreed.

"At the end of the day, it's 15 v 15" pretty much contradicts all that you've said before. But fair dues, you've covered all the bases.

In post 4457 you throw out a sarcastic remark about the county board being regular on here, and post 4467 you're telling me to set up a Facebook group. What do you know abou the county board's Facebook habits that I don't?

We've gone the official route, it's with our club rep who is a good man. Im posting anonymously on a discussion forum just to discuss the issue, it seems odd that you (as a boards mod) seem not to appreciate that.

And my comment re 'first game since Sept 2013' was clearly sarcasm aimed at barbs sent my way by naughto on this thread, at least km79 seemed to understand!

Well if its with your club rep then it will be brought to the CB won't it?
    Me been a mod has nothing to do with this forum, what don't I appreciate? As I said already I get what the issue is, I had the same issue many times, its not new, its never been tackled, so what I am saying is do something about it, it seems you have.

As for barbs, its a case of opinions, if its not one that you dont seem to agree with then your posts are just showing that.

Anyway, the decision has been made now, time to move onto the final.

Claiming that we've always had the talent is incorrect. When was the last year that we could make a genuine case that we were the best team in Ireland? 1997?

We have never been the best team in Ireland since 1951. In 97 we were second best.

My point is we always have good talent available eyery year but so do the Kerrys, Dublins, Tyrones, Corks, Galways and all other strong footballing counties. Having the talent is not enough it is how you manage it and how you manage whole process around winning an All Ireland.

PARlance wrote: »
    Could go to a replay but fully agreed.

"At the end of the day, it's 15 v 15" pretty much contradicts all that you've said before. But fair dues, you've covered all the bases.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for you insightful post in response.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and for you insightful post in response.

No worries, it'll be a long 3 weeks.

• Advertisement

No worries, it'll be a long 3 weeks.

This probably summarises my thinking

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships". Michael Jordan

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships". Michael Jordan

Michael never had the County Board to deal with though.

True.

Was thinking that Mayo County Board should look for ticket distribution contract from OCI for next Olympics. Unlikely they would get caught doing anything dodgy. They are masters at ticket distribution. Pro 10 \ THG could lean a lot from them.

True.

Was thinking that Mayo County Board should look for ticket distribution contract from OCI for next Olympics. Unlikely they would get caught doing anything dodgy. They are masters at ticket distribution. Pro 10 \ THG could learn a lot from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Bit harsh to blame the county board for JOM not winning an All-Ireland. The truth is he had the players in Galway (especially depth of talent amongst the forwards) that he didn't have in Mayo in either of his two spells. He had 3 absolutely brilliant forwards in Galway in Joyce, Donnellan and Fallon and even some of their lesser forwards like Savage and Paul Clancy were very good players in their own right. Ciaran McDonald was the only forward Mayo had in the same class of Joyce, Donnellan and Fallon. Not like the Galway county board is any better organised than the Mayo one. Ultimately having enough available talent at the same time makes the difference and having a management team that helps the team rather than hinders it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Squatman

We have never been the best team in Ireland since 1951. In 97 we were second best.

My point is we always have good talent available eyery year but so do the Kerrys, Dublins, Tyrones, Corks, Galways and all other strong footballing counties. Having the talent is not enough it is how you manage it and how you manage whole process around winning an All Ireland.
    How many kerrys are in Ireland. Same question for Dublins, Tyrones.... thats RTE punditry level of GAA clichés...

Luck has a big part to play in winning anything, not just AI finals and we seem to be lucky to be on the end of some pox luck, in my opinion of course, red and green tints maybe but there were a few finals where we didn't get the luck. This year maybe we have been luckier in some of the games, you can say some of the decisions went for us, AOS penalty, the black card last Sunday, Tyrone losing Sean Cav and missing a few simple chances.

Anyway, we won't know the answers to any of this for a good few weeks.

Bit harsh to blame the county board for JOM not winning an All-Ireland. The truth is he had the players in Galway (especially depth of talent amongst the forwards) that he didn't have in Mayo in either of his two spells. He had 3 absolutely brilliant forwards in Galway in Joyce, Donnellan and Fallon and even some of their lesser forwards like Savage and Paul Clancy were very good players in their own right. Ciaran McDonald was the only forward Mayo had in the same class of Joyce, Donnellan and Fallon. Not like the Galway county board is any better organised than the Mayo one. Ultimately having enough available talent at the same time makes the difference and having a management team that helps the team rather than hinders it.

Possibly. JOM has proven pedigree. Mayo talent pool is roughly same size as Kerrys who have 38 All Irelands. Every all Ireland has 30 talented players but only the winners keep and grow their reputation with the passage of time. Only factor left is Board.

Galway have converted 45 Connaught titles into 9 All Irelands while we have 3. There talent pool is similar (population bigger but need to take away hurling which balances football pool)
    Difference must be a better Board as with same manager we do worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

The NBA is played as a best of 7 match series and Jordan was talking about not panicking when you lose the first or first too matches, he was also referencing the longevity of the NBA season. As such it is completely out of context and irrelevant.

Maybe if the AI was played as a series, Mayo might have won a few more??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Check out this at Minor level in Kildare and Kerry:
    Here's a tale from the minor football grade in Kerry and Kildare, who clash in the All-Ireland semi-final on Sunday.

The Kerry semi-finals (East Kerry v St Brendan's; Firies v Mid Kerry) will be played next Wednesday evening, whereas Kildare have completed the first round only.
    Presumably, if Kildare, who have never won the minor All-Ireland and who last reached the final in 1973, beat Kerry, their local championship will be put back until after the clash with Galway on September 18. Meanwhile, Kerry will know their final pairing this day week.

This is the type of inconsistency across various counties that frustrates players to the edge of distraction.
    It appears inexcusable that a county like Kildare fits in only one round of the MFC by the end of August, especially since there will have been a four-week gap between the quarter-final win over Mayo and Sunday's clash with Kerry.

Any wonder players are angry over fixtures, and that the GAA continues to lose some of its finest young talent to other codes?

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/semifinals-in-kerry-first-round-in-kildare-why-is-that-34990449.html

Possibly. J Mayo talent pool is roughly same size as Kerrys who have 38 All Irelands.

Wow wow back it up there, have you been at them mushrooms again??

Squatman wrote: »
    How many kerrys are in Ireland. Same question for Dublins, Tyrones.... thats RTE punditry level of GAA clichés...

Kerry with similar sized talent pool as Mayo can win 38 All Irelands while we have 3. Difference for me in that they have better quality county board \ better managers.

The most similar team to Mayo in Country is Cork who also manage to butcher the advantage their big talent pool gives them with inept and incompetent management particularly on the football side but at least their hurling is generally successful.

danganabu wrote: »
    The NBA is played as a best of 7 match series and Jordan was talking about not panicking when you lose the first or first too matches, he was also referencing the longevity of the NBA season. As such it is completely out of context and irrelevant.

Maybe if the AI was played as a series, Mayo might have won a few more??

The league is a series and we have only won 2 of those since 51 even though All Ireland winning teams care little about them (nevertheless they still win more than us). This philosophy applies to all team sports and all competitions.

Wow wow back it up there, have you been at them mushrooms again??

I wish I was as under the their influence Mayo would undoubtly win. Then unfortunately the effect would wear off and reality would lick in namely a Kerry or Dublin win

Check out this at Minor level in Kildare and Kerry:

Thats why kerry have so many All Irelands. Better quality management by the county board and why Kildare have so few.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,909 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Thats some amount of generalising there.

Generalising !!!

We have lost 7 All Irelands in 27 years and I am setting out specifically why I think this has happened and why I think it will happen next month.

Why do you think it happened ? Bad luck, bad refs the weather central council

Generalising wasn't quite the word I would have used :D its a load of something all right.

And who to hell are the weather central council, I want to have a word with them lads!

Generalising !!!

We have lost 7 All Irelands in 27 years and I am setting out specifically why I think this has happened and why I think it will happen next month.

Okay, so out of interest, what should the CB have done or do to ensure that Mayo win an AI.

Generalising !!!

No you are not being specific just co board blah blah blah, Galway co board are better etc,why not actually be specific? You'd swear we have had the same county board since 1951

No you are not being specific just co board blah blah blah, Galway co board are better etc,why not actually be specific? You'd swear we have had the same county board since 1951

Different faces same level of incompetence. But too be fair I should probably go back to the clubs who are responsible for electing them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Time for the ignore button....

Kalyke wrote: »
    Time for the ignore button....

Be fair now, he went to the whole effort of opening a new account just for this topic, be only fair if we were to hear him out :D

Different faces same level of incompetence. But too be fair I should probably go back to the clubs who are responsible for electing them.

So you're not going to elaborate? Just throw out wild generalizations and populist bs? As i thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Be fair now, he went to the whole effort of opening a new account just for this topic, be only fair if we were to hear him out :D
    How do you know I wasn't talking about you and not him??:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement