Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

123ink.ie cartridges

Options
  • 02-09-2015 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience of these cartridges for a Brother DCP-560CN?

They cost much less the original Brother cartridges, as one would expect, but I am being cautious here as I have had some damage caused by other cartridges previously. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Can't comment on 123 but have used inkjet.ie for brother & hp compatibles without issue. Btw no connection to inkjet other than being a customer.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

I've used 123ink hundreds of times for laser and inkjet. Find them grand customer service wise, never had any problems and Just as good. If you're printing something very important you should get the Brother one as the other ones can leave tiny tiny dots sometimes on parts of the page. If it's for an office or school where its not important it's fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭sweeneytodd

Mr. G wrote: »
    I've used 123ink hundreds of times for laser and inkjet. Find them grand customer service wise, never had any problems and Just as good. If you're printing something very important you should get the Brother one as the other ones can leave tiny tiny dots sometimes on parts of the page. If it's for an office or school where its not important it's fine.

Ya I'd seconf Mr G's comments above. Always buy my cartridges from 123.ie and find them very good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Another fan of 123ink.ie here.

Advertisement