Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie advice

Options
  • 03-09-2015 6:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I'm in Australia at the moment and after a heavy night smoking and drinking I've decided to make some changes, my girlfriend has an ego firebird which I was pleasantly suprised with after using.

There is a shop near my house which sells all the gear so I went to buy some liquid to have handy and ended up buying my own Aspire kit which is an upgrade on the firebird apparently as it has voltage control etc.....

Now the issue I'm having is that I get a better draw/hit from the firebird and not this new one which wasn't cheap!

The shop I went to said that they don't sell any liquids with nicotine so I got a tobacco caramel flavoured one, is a change of liquid with nicotine the solution here?

I'm not sure what's in the firebird but it gets the job done!

Any advice or experience with the aspire range?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

No nicotine, no throat hit. You need to buy some liquid with nicotine in it. Probably 12mg if you're starting off with an aspire kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

In Australia, its illegal for vendors to sell juice with nicotine, but the good news is its legal to import a 3 month supply for your own personal use.

You can get bit of a throat hit with a small bit of vodka mixed with the juice. It might help.

What tank is she using on the Ego ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Yeah the problem is she has nicotine in hers, so you'll get a throat hit, you have no nicotine in yours so no throat hit. You can't buy nicotine liquids in Australia, it's illegal. You can import, so order some online to use :) my cousin is in the same boat. She's Australian, her mam (my aunt) came home to Ireland and bought her a kit, so now we all have to regularly post liquids to her :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

thanks for the advice il have to try and find some in Asia as I'm pulling out of here soon, she hasn't a clue what strength is in hers it's been in her handbag for months! Ive topped up the ego with some caramel flavour will tick me over for a while and leave my kit until I get some nicotine juice.

Advertisement