Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Place to leave luggage close to Croke Park

• 03-09-2015 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Im staying in Dublin on Saturday night for the Dublin Mayo match and Im going to try to get a ticket for the match on Sunday.

I need a place close to croke park but close to the railway station where I could leave luggage and collect it again after the match on Sunday.

Ill be getting the train up on Saturday and then staying in B&B close to Croke Park and then getting the train home again on Sunday

I need somewhere to keep luggage on Sunday while the match is on and collect it again afterwards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

kala85 wrote: »
    Im staying in Dublin on Saturday night for the Dublin Mayo match and Im going to try to get a ticket for the match on Sunday.

I need a place close to croke park but close to the railway station where I could leave luggage and collect it again after the match on Sunday.

Ill be getting the train up on Saturday and then staying in B&B close to Croke Park and then getting the train home again on Saturday.

I need somewhere to keep luggage on Sunday while the match is on and collect it again afterwards

There's luggage lockers in Heuston, none that I'm aware of in Connolly but across the road in Busaras there's lockers too ? .. if that helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭Paranoid Mandroid

Lock hards. Never had any issues with them before ;-)

What about asking the hotel that you are staying in? Or ask a hotel nearby maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

The game is on Saturday.

Edit: You're prob looking to go to the 2 matches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Would the B&B not look after your bag while you are at the match? It's hardly a strange request. Or give the Croke Park hotel a shout & see if they do would do it?

Advertisement