Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from thread.

Options
  • 03-09-2015 11:18am

I have been banned from the After Hours thread by a moderator.

Disgracefully in the PM the moderator called me a Racist without any reasons or logic.

The ban was for ignoring the moderators demands that I stop posting in the thread, On trying to discuss that rules I actually broke the moderator just called me a racist and banned me.

At not point was I being racist, and any post I made was in direct response to a question put to me based on fact.

I feel that the actions of the moderator are based on emotional reasons and not factual or logical ones.

I was in the process or engaging with the moderator, but instead of responding they just banned me.

Comments

I have just received a PM from the mod after the ban informing me of the reasons.

In that PM the Mod has raised points that further claim me to have posted racists points, however I have provided supporting evidence that shows my points to be facts and not the ramblings of a racist as the mod puts it.

Further more I feel it proper to point out that I was responding to posts and making factual points. Something the mod has ignored and allowed their emotions to get the better of them.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You were told not to post in a thread; you posted in the the thread. That's ignoring a moderator instruction, which you don't get to do.

The ban is upheld.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement