Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opened student account got nothing in the post

Options
  • 03-09-2015 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I opened a student account in Tramore branch early last week.

I still haven't received any letters with my debit card/pin or account number.

The only communication I have received is an email saying my Personal Current Account has been opened even though I signed up for a student current account not a personal one.

I need this account to be opened as soon as possible as I am starting college next week and need it.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi there,

I opened a student account in Tramore branch early last week.

I still haven't received any letters with my debit card/pin or account number.

The only communication I have received is an email saying my Personal Current Account has been opened even though I signed up for a student current account not a personal one.

I need this account to be opened as soon as possible as I am starting college next week and need it.

Thank you.
    Hi SweetCaliber,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you haven't received any documentation regarding your new account.

As we don't have account access here it would be best to contact BOI Direct on 0818365365 and a representative will be more than happy to provide you with your account number and also check the status of your card order.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement