Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais not honouring level pay incentives (tesco voucher)

Options
  • 03-09-2015 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue. I signed up for level pay (I am already a customer for both gas and leccie). They said I would get the % reduction (12% and 7% I think) and they would send me a 75 euro voucher (I thought I'd get a free boiler service but they said that wasn't to be). They never sent the voucher. I followed up and they said they would send it out.
    No Voucher, rang again and today they say I was never entitled to it and shouldn't have been offered it!
    Left me on hold for nearly 20 minutes to talk to a snr supervisor and are now Forwarding to Complaints department to investigate and listen to the recorded calls, could take another 10 days. They said they could see from the call log that I had been told I was getting the vouchers on both calls.

Anyone else had issues with them??

Advertisement