Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can my older brother accompany me?

• 03-09-2015 5:27pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone. OK I am 20 years old. I have an IEC Visa WHV. My older brother who is 28 wants to accompany me to Canada and stay there with me for 2 weeks then return home. Now in the family form I have stated that no one will be accompanying me. So I was wondering is it possible for him to accompany me and stay for 2 weeks and then return home? Or does he have to take a different flight like the flight after me or I take a flight after him?

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

He can travel with you. 'Accompany' in this sense means someone who might want to stay under the terms of your visa, like a spouse or dependent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭fontdor

Faith wrote: »
    He can travel with you. 'Accompany' in this sense means someone who might want to stay under the terms of your visa, like a spouse or dependent.

Oh I see, thank you very much.

Advertisement