Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "How's your summer been?" Beers

Options
  • 03-09-2015 5:54pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yes, it's been a long, long time, but we are overdue a Beers!

I'm no social butterfly, but for some reason my weekends fill up really quickly. Therefore I'm going to throw a few Thursdays into the poll and see what people think. The poll will stay open until Monday so that should be plenty of time to get votes in. Vote for all the dates you can make.

I'm also going to make an executive decision and choose Simmons as the base for it. Exactly which one depends on how many people are going, and how busy they are for bookings. Check them out here, they have an amazing Happy Hour, 6 nights a week!

http://www.simmonsbar.co.uk/

Happy Beerday 70 votes

Thur 10 Sep
    0% 0 votes
    Fri 11 Sep
    1% 1 vote
    Sat 12 Sep
    7% 5 votes
    Thur 17 Sep
    4% 3 votes
    Fri 18 Sep
    2% 2 votes
    Sat 19 Sep
    8% 6 votes
    Thur 24 Sep
    10% 7 votes
    Fri 25 Sep
    5% 4 votes
    Sat 26 Sep
    5% 4 votes
    Thur 1 Oct
    4% 3 votes
    Fri 2 Oct
    5% 4 votes
    Sat 3 Oct
    2% 2 votes
    Thur 8 Oct
    4% 3 votes
    Fri 9 Oct
    7% 5 votes
    Sat 10 Oct
    8% 6 votes
    Thur 15 Oct
    5% 4 votes
    Fri 16 Oct
    8% 6 votes
    Sat 17 Oct
    7% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Ahm up for this! I'd rather go for sooner than later as the longer that's left the more things will crop up!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I'm posting to remind myself that its here - I went with Friday's/Saturdays

Anyone going to the Ireland rugby games in London - organise a meet up at one of those as well!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Righto, looks like Saturday 19 September is the winner. Will go see Simmons availability now and report back!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Saturday 19 September

Arrr, the Boards grogfest be on Talk Like A Pirate Day :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Simmons, even though I still love it, wanted a deposit to hold a table, so I'm currently waiting to hear back from another place and will let ye know asap. Who can still go this Sat night?

• Advertisement

I'm afraid I can't make it this time as I'm visiting a friend in Paris this weekend. If I wasn't away I'd definitely come along though!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭83ste

Can't either, in Germany.

Scarinae wrote: »
    I'm afraid I can't make it this time as I'm visiting a friend in Paris this weekend. If I wasn't away I'd definitely come along though!

Boo!
    83ste wrote: »
    Can't either, in Germany.

Boo!

(kidding to both).

Righto, I've a confirmed venue change. It's going to be at The Crown & Sceptre not far from Goodge Street. PM me if you want me to text you on the day otherwise just rock up when you want (I've booked a table from 7.30 so I'll be there before then). Hope to see some of you then!

http://www.thecrownandsceptrew1.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Would love to go, but unfortunately have plans. Hopefully will be around for the Halloween beers!!

Hope to see some of you later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

I hope to be there but will probably be late. Pm your number and ill text you if im coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Will try and make it :)

I'm sorry I missed it! Any injuries this time?

Advertisement