Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graiguenamanagh - room/bedsit wanted

Options
  • 03-09-2015 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

Hello there!

I am only hoping this is the right place for such a query. Friend of mine is about to start a new job in 5 mile radius of Graig. We thought it'll be good for him to settle in this nice and cosy town.

A quick stroll around the place, chat here and there showed us there's no local auctioneer we could pay a visit to, John from the Tourist Office was very accommodating answering our queries while the Citizen Information Bureau was only opened 10.30 - 12.30. Great thanks to the staff from the 'fuel' place (name skipped me) beside Joyce's on High Street.

Back to the query.
    Professional male, 25 yo, non-smoker, into cycling, likes a good grub, is looking for a single room or bedsit for 6 months+ (much likely 2-3 years).

We run a long query on Google and what pops up is 3 or 4 beds houses or B&B with their offerings. We've learned the local Bulletin shows up every Tue/Wed where we could drop a classified. But that will only show up in the next weeks issue. Would be handy to at least have some viewings arranged for this coming weekend.

On the second though - a place on a mooring barge or a boat would also be entertained.

Have you any suggestions - write them below. Have you an offer - PM me, please. Thanks!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement