Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

book reps and exam papers

• 03-09-2015 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

do the book reps normally send around sets of exam papers to the schools for teachers or do teachers have to ring up and request them? the students will be buying the exam papers themselves.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

mengele wrote: »
    do the book reps normally send around sets of exam papers to the schools for teachers or do teachers have to ring up and request them? the students will be buying the exam papers themselves.

They usually send a copy with the school order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

mengele wrote: »

I think it's a case of both. In our school they usually call into the staff room to do the soft sell and you can ask for their books and exam papers.

If they don't call in then you can ring the company up with the school roll number, in my experience you're directed on to an area rep and then you're leaving messages on answering machines or emails wondering if they've remembered etc.

examinations.ie will get you through the day if yer badly stuck. I think there's another website out there that's compiled all the questions by topic or question number i.e. all the Q4's for the past 10 years ... can't remember the name though.

Advertisement