Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Technology Tutor/Class

Options
  • 03-09-2015 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm looking for a grind or a class for junior cert technology in Cork. It is not available to my brother in his school and he is interested in taking it up. Does anyone know of anything/anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pinkbear

He can't really take it up, as there's a practical project which he can only do under the supervision of a teacher in a school.

Well, actually, he could take it up and do the exam (marked out of 60%), so if he did really well in it, he would scrape a C.

If he's considering doing it for LC it would be helpful to sit the exam now, but if he's looking for a high grade, he won't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Emilyip

Thanks for that. He's definitely interested in taking it up for LC so I'll look into that for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭pinkbear

Not much use to you, but I know someone in Dublin who does them, so if anyone in Dublin is looking for help, I can pass on the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 madhugh

Hi, My Daughter is in the same situation. We are in Dublin so would appreciate info on your contact in Dublin.

Advertisement